Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
i gave up promiscuous sex ie sex without a comitted caring relationship

and yeah the downside

a whole host of cancers ?

and yeah if your all about global warming u should pack meat in
if everyone did that it would have tghe same effect as replacing your car with a hybrid car

as life stock
produce FAR more grreen house gasses than cars
Did you ever consider how much greenhouse gasses we produce by existing? Maybe we should do some mass executions? 6 billion people are harmful to the planet.
Oh, and scientifically speaking, a number as large as the difference in greenhouse gasses by changing every vehicle to hybrid stands little to no chance of being perfectly matched by any other action. I think this is an unproven generalization.

Also, if livestock naturaly produces greenhouse gasses, then you are forcing the concept that global warming is an unavoidable eventuality as biodiversity increases. Being that if they were left to roam, as the buffalo were, they would emit the same amount of greenhouse gasses, and not be controlled population-wise.

Additionally, vegans consume more plant life than omnivores, thus reducing the amount of CO2 conversion in a shorter time.

I love this kind of logic...it's like volleyball without the school bully spiking you in the face.