Whats up brother? How is the AZ treating you? Thought you were making it my way sometime? I will certainly call when I head down yonder.
I really appreciate the kind words, but they are wasted here on KFO. Too many trolls, too much silliness. I try to help, and this is the thanks I get. I too have been really turned off by the BS within the CMA community. Sorry to hear it has turned you off so much, but I totally UNDERSTAND!!

No Surrender-
Think as you wish bro. I was trying to offer some help to a cat who was searching. I have to admit it is rather funny that the references you use to prove Eager is not contemp. wushu, are, well........ wushu guys! But hey, to each their own.
As for the "master" title.... again...to each their own. It has to be the most overused, non-meaningful, self en-titled word out there in the martial world. The best people I have ever met with INSISTED I do not use a title with them. Coincidentally some of the worst I have met (no reflection on those in this thread) have INSISTED I use a title such as Sifu/Master/GM etc. I suppose if it helps with his ego and business so be it. The Chinese always laugh when they see a white guy in a Chinese outfit proclaiming "master"-dom! I guess I should too!

Shirkers brings up great points. One guy may hate one teacher, yet that teacher may be a perfect fit for the next. To each their own.

Oh, and it is very, VERY, questionable if Olsen actually learned any Mantis from his teacher. No one ever heard of him training it until after his teacher passed, then stuart came out with a book on Babu tanglang. I will never judge a man I have not seen, but if the book is any indicator...

Jake