Thread: Is Ng Family Style real?

Threaded View

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12

Is Ng Family Style real?

Oh its real, its darn real. I got to thinking and I thought since the Shaolin Do guys have a thread thats pretty much occupied by Shaolin Do students why not start a thread for all the students of Grandmaster John Wing Loc Ng and Ng Family Style Kung Fu. If anyone here is or was a student of GM Ng's or a student of one of his students please introduce yourself and tell a little about yourself or say whatever you want.

I'll start by telling my name is Mark R. and I studied at Four Seasons Kung Fu Academy back in the mid to late 80's here in Lexington which is the school GM Ng owned. I trained there for almost 3 years before I left and went to Master John Dufresne's school (Dufresne's International Kung Fu & Wu Shu Academy) where I recieved my black sash. Master Dufresne is a 9th level black sash under Grandmaster John Wing Loc Ng. Sifu Dufresne moved back to Boston about 5 years ago but I still keep in touch with him through e-mails and he comes down this way every so often to do seminars, etc...
    Last edited by mkriii; 05-12-2008 at 08:05 AM.