Quote Originally Posted by Satori Science View Post
No, becuase it is rude and condescending, and I assume that if we were standing in the same room we would be respectful and sincere, like "brothers" perhaps. Exactly the way I am in person, exactly the way I am on online.

I think people are extremely brash and rude online and they would not be if they had to look in me or my Sifu in the eyes,

what others percieve my words to mean is their buisness. What I actually say is mine,

I have never once said anything online that I wouldn't say to someone's face.
I understand you and agree 100%.

what others percieve my words to mean is their buisness. What I actually say is mine,
Aren't you speaking those words to communicate specific thoughts? If your words are being perceived to be different than what you intended them to communicate....isn't that a breakdown in communication? If they are your words, just for you, why bother talking to anyone?? I don't really understand your statement.

Would you mind clarifying the other statement you made about
"in person no one would ever tell a bak hsing person that their CLF is identical or needs to be in such condesending ways"
I was hoping that you could tell me who is the one saying this...who is saying that Bak Sing CLF is identical to someone else's CLF?