Greetings:

I will be moving to the area (somewhere around Hayward) and want to study the internal arts. The particular art isn't all that important to me, it's more important that it be a good instructor that offers solid training in that art. I'm not looking to do any forms competitions or such. I know there are schools that kind of focus on that--and I respect that--but that's just not what I'm looking for.

I'm sure there are lots of schools around there. I've read numerous websites, but I would rather have some input from folks that are familiar with them.

As far as distance, I'm not going to have a whole lot of time for commuting, but maybe within 15-20 miles.

Some schools that I have checked out (Read their website):

Bernard Langan
EBM (maybe a little far)
Three Treasures (maybe a little far)
USA Omei
USA Kung Fu Studio/Castro Valley (Dr. Johnny Jang)
Wu Chi Kung Fu
The Taoist Center (Alex Feng)

Again, I'm just looking for recommendations. I know that it really depends on me and my comfort level with the school/instructor. I'm sure there are more schools, but these are just a few that I came across. If there are others you recommend, feel free to let me know.

I appreciate any suggestions you may have. I read these boards a lot and there seems to be some very knowledgeable, and sometimes entertaining folks, on here.

Cheers!