I've asked and looked around for Bak Mei Instructors or Schools in the Southern California area for the last few years now and have come up dry aside from a few people here and there that after talking with, I decided it would not be in my best interest to train with or could not make the drive out to see them because they were too far.. So, if I can't find a school, I was wondering if there were any Bak Mei practitioners of any level who'd be willing to talk and possibly share their knowledge with me in person or via email.

I'd love to understand more about Bak Mei's principles and concepts, their various ways of generating power, developing the body/mind and spirit, their understanding and application of root, as well as anything related to the system.

I've been very interested in this style for many, many years and would love to even begin to get a proper understanding of it. If anyone wants to talk about it, and hopefully I can find someone in the Southern California area that would be able to meet in person.