Thread: one of the better wing chun clips on youtube

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Yep. Prepare to be assimilated.
    I was "assimilated" into Glorified Kickboxing during my teens, in the 1980's when I joined and trained in a school that claimed to be teaching "Chinese Boxing". However what they taught was nothing more than a glorified form of kickboxing(so beloved by the many "kung fu-ists" posting in this forum), and honestly speaking it was not a bad school at all, as far as kickboxing was concerned but it WAS NOT REAL KUNG FU!

I have since grown out of training in kickboxing while thinking that it is kung fu and you will too, maybe in your next life, but you will grow out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich
    I won't. He seems to live in a reverse intellectual black hole, where no new information gets in past the reverse event horizon, but a constant shower of rubbish is expelled.
    Says the man who practices "kung fu" but without the internals....LOL!
    Says the man who practices "kung fu" together with BJJ and MMA....LOL!
    Says the man who has no idea about the grappling techniques present in Wing Chun....an art that he apparently teaches.

You need to do some serious research on kung fu and find some serious answers and let me help you on your way by telling you that you are not going to find those answers in a BJJ nor an MMA school.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-11-2008 at 10:14 PM.