For those who do not believe in a higher power/God/"other names" here's a fun question I pose sometimes to folks

It's a bet. Would you be willing to bet the existence of the universe on their being no higher power. In other words you would be betting against an intelligent design, b/c you believe in only what you can see and touch. That nothing happens after death. Etc.

If you are correct, you will become known as the person who once and for all solved and proved that there is nothing else out there, thereby settling the populations mind about the most common question considered by mankind. You would be immortal. For this response, choose "Yes, I'd bet the Universe."

If you are incorrect and lose, the entire universe will be obliterated. All life, all molecules and particles that were part of everything that had existed, and would have been, are gone. You will be known, among the "higher power," to be that one infamous example of humanity that all others should be measured by. For this response, choose "No, I would not bet the Universe."

That's it.