Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
I had a female call me up about classes. She told me that she had been training in a place where the instructor there had been "inappropriate" with her.

I told her the truth, ie that we have a good percentage of female students, they are treated fairly and that has NEVER been an issue here.

She showed up, did a free class, joined, and after about 3 classes it became apparent that she was "flirty" to say the least and had serious boundry issues. I had one of my female instructors explain to her that certain behavior was not tolerated and she had a choice of leaving (we'd gladly cancel her monthly billing) or staying and NOT acting the way she was

She chose to leave....
I question that just like I do with your interpetation of the Jeff Monson incident. Just exactly what was she doing? I have a problem believing anybody would do something in three classes so bad they would be asked to leave. You don't even know anybody in the class.

I have a feeling had she not of mentioned the problem at the other school then nothing would have been said.