Hello all, I would like to ask for your help. I know from lurking here that all kinds of newbies ask for advice on training IP, and other things which should really be taught by an experienced teacher. HOWEVER--I am not by any means a newbie to Iron Palm and breaking. I have learned Iron Palm directly from two different (experienced and qualified) teachers, and have about 6+ years training Iron Palm in general. Also, I have been formally trained in the basics of the internal Iron Vest set from the GM Gene Chicoine method, and have several years experience with standing meditation. I'm no master, but I'm no moron either. Oh, and I have some 'Great Mender' dit da pills, an some 'Gecko Tonic' pills, and some other stuff...

I have lots of jow and Iron Palm liniment (galoons!) that I've brewed up from various herb packs I've purchased to try out. In a little over a week, Im going to have a lot of free time to train for the summer, until my nursing program picks back up in late august. It's been probably the most hectic year of my life, and some serious training (and some breaking) is just what I need to feel like a human again.

SO THEN, ON TO MY REQUEST....

I have been considering purchasing Sifu Wing Lam's "Secret Shaolin Iron Body Training Video". I want to get into the more physical conditioning-I always have wanted to do the Iron Body stuff, along with the Iron Palm I already do. The problem is, I dont want to pay for the video without knowing what's on it and also what type of success others have had with this method either by video or by personal instruction.
I could probably pull off the training by going really slow, but I'd rather try a proven method.

I know that Gene Ching has learned from Sifu Lam from reading other posts.

In summary, what I would like to know is:

1.)What is required to do this method--as in, diet changes, abstinence, etc..

2.)What exactly is included in the video information wise--Does it tell you everything you need to know to make it to the steel shot level? (Remember, I have lots of good jow, and a couple long distance herbalist/kung fu friends.)

3.) What type of experiences have you all had/observed with this method?

4.) What are the actual benefits of this type of training?

Lastly, does anybody know how difficult/easy it would be to train this under Sifu Lam directly?

Many thanks, I'm hoping for some good answers..