Thread: Yang Jwing-Ming's kung fu retreat?

Threaded View

i used to think its not honorable to teach for money but after learning mroe about chinese culture and going through money problems i change my mind. in chinese society the wu shi martial class is the lowest on the society even lower than farmers. they are treated with no respect and are treated like animals. many had to work for the criminals and rob people and be guards for prostitute blue houses and gambling houses.
    if u want to be traditional then give lots of money to your sifu and support your sifu (unless hes a cold business man and doesnt see u as a brother/friend/son)

thats why people fight to the death on the let tai. not for honor or glory or to be tough, but to fight for peoples entertainment for money. i think students should support their sifu.
    however i think sifus should develep closer relationship to student and take less students, and less like a business

however i think doctor yang is overdoing it and is charging too much money. we are talking about in the millions he is making here
    Last edited by bawang; 08-17-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC