Thread: Successful Street Applications

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    lol...comments like this i wonder.
    what's to wonder about?? i bought a goat for the family as a christmas present one year, it was a nuetered male(i didn't know this), my girlfriend pointed it out, we returned the goat and she picked out a different one, only this one happened to be unknowingly pregnant - she gave birth to a male a few months later that we named "wang", who lived for about 9 months and got to a weight of about 120... he was dangerous to anyone not paying attention, especially the children... unfortunately he died of some crazy male goat problem where the uretha gets a knot in it or twisted and they cannot urinate, so they slowly poison themselves. i found this out after racing wang to the vet after he got sick... i was balling my eyes out when they said there really isn't anything to do, so they put him to sleep and i brought him home and fed him to the turkey vultures. before he died, we took the mom and shot her and ate her... i butchered her up on a butcher block thrown across the hood of my old '81 jetta.
    Last edited by uki; 02-13-2010 at 05:02 AM.