Mike said you were a good guy, so I will explain. The Whole concept that Dugan eluded to kinda got me fired up. I apologize. The whole You can have too much Iron in your body from contact with steal is kinda crazy. My point in my original post was a cheap iron palm bag. The fact that you got 2 canvas bags with 10 pounds of steal shot 1 bag for each 5 pounds you buy, at cabelas (a chain of fishing/hunting stores, really any hunting store could help.) for 30.00 plus tax versus paying for a filled IP bag is an inexpensive alternative. The we can make a great lined bag that is safer, kinda.. is like huh? And my point was shipping plus steal plus bag.

And if to much Iron from contact is a problem.......then why do surgeons use steal instruments? Or why are bike handles made from steal? Etc.? That is the marketing crap I'm talking about. Can a person develop respiratory problems from breathing bad air? Every day at home! So why do we insist on vinyl wrapped steal? Because someone told us a danger exists, some one selling something. I know that you sell quality products because someone I trust mentioned you as being someone to trust, actually "a good person". So I don't mind explaining myself.

So if I upset YOU personally....I'm sorry, your post had merit. I tried to acknowledge that. I do have a source for bags, but I would be willing to try some of your other products sometime. I just have little patience for people working on an agenda that slights others. I hope I made it clear, my original post was about the total package, not just the shot, not just the bag and not just the shipping. But an iron palm bag for around 30.00 - 40.00, that was it. And the savings over purchasing a combined product, that was it. It wasn't complicated, people not reading the thread made it complicated to further commercial interests....that's it.