Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the Bad Boy of KFM?

Trust me, cerebus, you haven't seen me anywhere even in the ballpark of upset. But please, continue..lol.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club
    www.wudangzenfightclub.yolasite.com

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    It's actually hilarious how he gets his feeling hurt and then tries to make it out that everyone is all infatuated with him. Poor wittle tyson durrrrrrrr........ try not take it too personally there little one....
    Maybe we should all pool our resources and send him a little teddy bear so he can have at least one friend!

Quote Originally Posted by BGZ BadBoy View Post
    Trust me, cerebus, you haven't seen me anywhere even in the ballpark of upset. But please, continue..lol.
    Oh no! You're SCARING ME Mister Tyson DERRRRRRRR..... please DON'T come to Oakland and kick my a s s, ANYTHING but that, no please, don't!!!! He is "Tyson the Gweat and Tewwible!!!!"
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    Oh no! You're SCARING ME Mister Tyson DERRRRRRRR..... please DON'T come to Oakland and kick my a s s, ANYTHING but that, no please, don't!!!! He is "Tyson the Gweat and Tewwible!!!!"
    Isn't Tyson, Chicken?

And hey, I'm just a little guy, about your size, so you have absolutely NOTHING to be afraid of. Afterall I'm just an internet warrior, right? Come on out and show me what a tremendous bad-ass you are Tyson. I'm sure you'll win and prove yourself to everyone.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Heh, heh. Tyson reminds me of Bill Bixby in the old "Incredible Hulk" TV series.... "Don't make me angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" Watch TV much Tyson?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Maybe we should all pool our resources and send him a little teddy bear so he can have at least one friend!
    Or maybe you should pool your resources and send him a ticket to Oakland so he can beat my a s s, since he's such a BAD mo-fo! I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble Tyson. If someone offers you a ticket out here, would you come out and show everyone what a BAD BOY you are? I might be able to get enough contributions for it. I can certainly try...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Cerebus, you're proving my point. Your obvious preoccupation with all things BGZ BadBoy is startling..you haven't shut up about me in over an hour..lol. Flame on, moron..lol.
    Last edited by BGZ BadBoy; 04-27-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club

Of course the same could be said about you, but you're too bashful to admit it. Anyway, I'm bored and you're easy boredom-fodder just as you'd be easy fight-fodder if you ever had the balls to fight, which you clearly don't....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

And still you continue..
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club

As do you. Can't resist me, can ya?... "I'm Tyson DERRRRR!!! The world revolves around me!!!" What's the matter? You've been forgetting your "lol"...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

"Oh noes!" I'd better be careful, afterall I've never seen Tyson really upset! "lol"
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

You realize you post roughly 4-5 comments about me to every 1 I post in reply, right? Who has the fixation and preoccupation? Pretty obvious..lol.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club

You do realize that's because you're such an easy target, right? No one else is acting like such an idiot and making themselves such an easy putz to pick on as you. Pretty obvious. "lol"
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

And in response to my question of whether he'd come out to fight a match against me if I can come up with a ticket for him, the answer is....... crickets. The sound of crickets. And that's all...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust