Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joplin MO Tai Chi Program

Joplin MO Tai Chi Program

The City of Joplin Parks and Recreation Department has inquired with me personally as to public Tai Chi classes being taught at Shifferdecker Park. With the Parks and Recreation Department's pending endorsement and support, the Joplin public Wu Style Tai Chi program has the potential of becoming the primary focus of our current training schedule. Updates on the program will be announced on the website as they become available.
    To my detractors..too bad your complaints and vain attempts to shut my public programs down have resulted in increased membership and revenue for yours truly. Btw..our full-contact fighting program is not open to the general public and is only available to a handful of personal students who have demonstrated an interest in developing their overall fighting skills. General students are not allowed to participate in the program. Of course, if you had bothered to inquire with me personally, you would have already known this..lol. Peace.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club
    www.wudangzenfightclub.yolasite.com

local governments are just as much as a joke as you are.

isn't missouri bankrupt?? LOL

so what is your day job?? do you know any physical trades besides being a master bada$$ martial artist?? do you still live with mommy??

i'd hate to be in missouri when the new madrid fault line rips apart...

if i sign up and get my ass kicked in a real situation, do i get my money back?? is there any guarrantee?? what if i rip one of your students jaws off and stab them the in the ****ing throat with it - will i get the job instead of you??

Quote Originally Posted by BGZ BadBoy View Post
    The City of Joplin Parks and Recreation Department has inquired with me personally as to public Tai Chi classes being taught at Shifferdecker Park. With the Parks and Recreation Department's pending endorsement and support, the Joplin public Wu Style Tai Chi program has the potential of becoming the primary focus of our current training schedule. Updates on the program will be announced on the website as they become available.
    To my detractors..too bad your complaints and vain attempts to shut my public programs down have resulted in increased membership and revenue for yours truly. Btw..our full-contact fighting program is not open to the general public and is only available to a handful of personal students who have demonstrated an interest in developing their overall fighting skills. General students are not allowed to participate in the program. Of course, if you had bothered to inquire with me personally, you would have already known this..lol. Peace.
    Nice, good idea. Lessens the chances you get your ass beat down by a walk-in eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BGZ BadBoy View Post
    To my detractors..too bad your complaints and vain attempts to shut my public programs down have resulted in increased membership and revenue for yours truly. ..lol. Peace.
    No one tried to "shut your public programs down" you fool. Tyson Derrr is 40 years old, going on 8. What a dimwit...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    No one tried to "shut your public programs down" you fool. Tyson Derrr is 40 years old, going on 8. What a dimwit...
    wouldn't he be going on 41??

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    wouldn't he be going on 41??
    No. I'd say his maturity and intelligence are at about the level of an 8 year old. And that's being generous.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

In fact, cerebus, the idiot who made the phone call to the City of Joplin Parks and Recreation Department is someone who posts regularly on this forum. Who it is is irrelevant at this point..what is relevant is that not only didn't it work, but will likely result in increased participation and revenue from our Joplin group.
    As far as getting into a flame war with you over something you're obviously completely clueless about, don't expect me to respond further to your idiotic and dimwitted comments..lol.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club

I'm sure once they read your profanity ridden madness on your website, they may reflect on how their city council would be viewed by endorsing a raving lunatic.

And even with my unlimited minutes on my phone... I still would not call anyone about you. I am one who prefers to watch people self-destruct, and try to let it be as natural and unaltered self destruction as possible...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Drake,
    Whatever you have to tell yourself in order to sleep well at night is fine with me..lol. In fact, my personal website has already been discussed and the appropriate changes are pending. Keep your eyes peeled..I'm sure you'll find the new content as exciting and gossip-inducing as ever..lol.

Zheme jiu, ji chun de..
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    No. I'd say his maturity and intelligence are at about the level of an 8 year old. And that's being generous.
    yeah... i am not to sure about an 8 year old either - my 5 year old has more class, wit, and intelligence.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Nice, good idea. Lessens the chances you get your ass beat down by a walk-in eh?
    hahah thought that was a funny one liner. short sweet to the point.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.