Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Go Arizona!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    Evidence please.
    He may be referring to the jump of murders in El Paso, but that is being done more by hired people crossing over and killing instead of immigrants looking for work.

Which goes back to my original point of securing the borders.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

"Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Are we so in love with our HDTVs that we've forgotten what we represent?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Again I say politicians on both sides try to play both sides! Lying pieces of shat, most, if not all of them.

They pretend to be outraged at illegals but allow with impunity, employers of illegals.
    A recent law that was passed last year, where both sides, allowed the exclusion of E Verify so as not to **** off illegal employers and no media reported this. If it was reported, it garnered a 5 second play!

Here's a link on the E-Verify safety net no one one to use! Actually, very few use it.
    http://www.vancesecurityusa.com/

Evidence please.
    Sure thing.

The murder of Robert Krentz:
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...r_death_033010

Phoenix is the kidnapping capitol of the US:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6848672&page=1
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Are we so in love with our HDTVs that we've forgotten what we represent?
    I'm all for LEGAL immigration. It's ILLEGAL immigration we are discussing and what Arizona's law is aimed at. This will not affect LEGAL immigrants at all.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm all for LEGAL immigration. It's ILLEGAL immigration we are discussing and what Arizona's law is aimed at. This will not affect LEGAL immigrants at all.
    It IS affecting legal immigrants. Have you been following the fallout of the bill in AZ?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Sure thing.

The murder of Robert Krentz:
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...r_death_033010

Phoenix is the kidnapping capitol of the US:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6848672&page=1
    The murder of Roberty Krentz is still an open investigation. It could have been a illegal immigrant. It could have been done by drug smugglers.

So, while your allegation that the murder was performed by an illegal immigrant is possible, it is most definitely not a certainty.

Regarding all of the kidnappings done in Phoenix, how many are performed by illegal immigrants? According to your article:

In fact, kidnappings and other crimes connected to the Mexican drug cartels are quickly spreading across the border, from Texas to California. The majority of the victims are either illegal aliens or connected to the drug trade.
    As a matter of fact, in that article, illegal immigrants are only mentioned as the victims of kidnappings, not the perpretrators.

Please provide some evidence that illegal immigrants are performing the kidnappings.

The murder of Roberty Krentz is still an open investigation. It could have been a illegal immigrant. It could have been done by drug smugglers.

So, while your allegation that the murder was performed by an illegal immigrant is possible, it is most definitely not a certainty.

Regarding all of the kidnappings done in Phoenix, how many are performed by illegal immigrants? According to your article:

As a matter of fact, in that article, illegal immigrants are only mentioned as the victims of kidnappings, not the perpretrators.

Please provide some evidence that illegal immigrants are performing the kidnappings.
    Actually...the immigrants are among those being kidnapped. Received a brief on that from my intel unit there.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

It IS affecting legal immigrants. Have you been following the fallout of the bill in AZ?
    The letter of the law in that bill does not affect them. If people are panicking, it doesn't mean the bill affects LEGAL immigrants.

Can you show where the bill itself affects them?

Actually...the immigrants are among those being kidnapped. Received a brief on that from my intel unit there.
    So again, we have a problem that will be solved if this bill is successful at doing what it is aiming for. So what's the problem?

Even if not one is done by illegals (and I'm not admitting this is true), if they are the targets, law enforcement resources, ie tax dollars, are being spent because of illegal immigrants. Ship em back and save the money. Give those cops more time and resources to protect AMERICANS, not illegal immigrants.

Even if not one is done by illegals (and I'm not admitting this is true), if they are the targets, law enforcement resources, ie tax dollars, are being spent because of illegal immigrants. Ship em back and save the money. Give those cops more time and resources to protect AMERICANS, not illegal immigrants.
    Or couldn't the kidnappers then target Americans as the easy prey has dried up? So, to be utterly callous, aren't the illegal immigrants performing a service (albeit an unwilling one) by being the targets of the kidnappings?

So, we don't pass laws to fix problems we have now because there MIGHT be other problems popping up later?

So, we don't pass laws to fix problems we have now because there MIGHT be other problems popping up later?
    The law isn't going to fix anything. Period. Might break a few things, but it won't fix the border problem.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

The law isn't going to fix anything. Period. Might break a few things, but it won't fix the border problem.
    I posted a link showing some illegals are indeed leaving Arizona.

What will likely happen is that many will move to other States. So either those States and/or the Federal government will have to act or other States will face the same mess Arizona had to clean up.