Thread: Body structure time to go to another level

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    thanks for the reply Robert,

how do you hide your obvious and make it subtle?

KFF,

I have been following your posts of questions for a while. My suggestion is you go Baisi with some one who knows these stuffs.

you need the true basic training or else you will not be able to comprehend what is going on.

I keep telling you, the so called link to ground or rooting.. are just a smaller smaller elements in the real deal. Without the basic training, dont even get near to understand Ming Jing, An Jing, Hua JIng, fajing.... because it involve experience of how to use one's mind, body,....etc.

Look at it just a minute ago you are asking all the questions about hip. and then you make claim on you can do Hua jing too. and then you like to know if grounding /rooting is a better description to Hua Jing....etc. Read your posts.

from the way you ask question, it indicates you are trying to make equvalen everything here to what you think you know. Well, the fact is you cant do that because these are things you dont have experience and dont know.

How can Robert and me helping you if you keep on this type of behaviour of not accepting what you dont know but merry go round on trying to think grounding is hua jing.....etc which is totally off the mark?

and also, how can you learn these stuffs over eternet? you cant. you simply need a sifu who know what it is. and also you might need to pay big money for it if you want it. As both Robert and me have done both on Baisi and pay big money for it.

These are reality you might not like. but you are wasting time in the previous few posts. also no one is obligate to teach you since it is already an act of kindness trying to help you. not to tell you it is impossible for your to learn things this way, how many years have you trying to get information from me about the Yik Kam snake technology...etc? take a look at your previous post, those who knows what I am talking about know I have told you a great deal in details but you still dont get it. why? because you dont have the proper basic in this field. and blocking yourself out with your own logic.

But you got to know what is the proper way to return the kindness. that is go learn with a true sifu. otherwise both Robert and I are wasting our time trying to help you.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-19-2010 at 05:56 AM.