Thread: Freezing my arse off!!!

Unhappy Freezing my arse off!!!

Hey everyone I am sorry I didn't get a chance to respond before my thread was closed.

I amnd on a 45 day training exercise and the snow is VERY deep!!!! I really hate playing GI Joe at times. My access to the internet will be sporatic for awhile. But feel free to email me @ Asia_i@hotmail.com or PM me (Ralek you can do the same but I am seriously doubting it.) And any the would like to the "the Invincible" out of Asia feel free to contact me as well. Take Care all and Stay warm
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

Asia, my sympathies! 4 years in the USMC, I can relate!

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!Snowed on me in the Army. So I move to Georgia and what does it do? It snows on me as civilian. Cant escape that **** white stuff. Glad I know how to ski.HeeHee/ Stay warm asia. Do they still have Mickey Mouse boots in your cold weather gear??

I like snow.. It is - 15 C last night and about 2 metres of snow outside.. Jaaaay
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I wish we could have a little bit of snow here...

Here I am...Dominican Republic..in the middle of the Caribbean...nice weather...a nice sun...beautiful beaches...gorgeous mountains...all kinds of drinks...women

I wish I could have a little bit of snow...

How does it sound, Asia? ..did I make you feel good?
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Hey atleast we dont get stuck with sand between our toes!!!
    aw hell,,, I LOVE SAND BETWEEN MY TOES
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Talking

LOL @ Kristoffer
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

no happy medium

unfortunately, northwest washington gets almost no snow and has about eight square feet of sandy beaches, so i'm **** out of luck on both accounts.

darn you guys.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA