Thread: MMA to bloody?

The state that resembles a middle finger.

MMA to bloody?

Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

this has been a subject of discussion since the 90s. there will always be those who think this way.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

more serious injuries in rugby and american football, higher injury rate in soccer than MMA, and more risk of long term damage in boxing.

The fact is two deaths in close to 30 years is a very low rate for any sport, especially a contact one, MMA may be bloody (cuts due to gloves, velcro, tape and elbows) but the rules mean risk of serious long term injury is much lower than in say boxing or kick boxing

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    agree totally, I just found this on CNN and was curious to see peoples reaction, after all these years it's still the same argument.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    agree totally, I just found this on CNN and was curious to see peoples reaction, after all these years it's still the same argument.
    yeah i know where you are coming from

the fact is a certain type of people will always see all contact sports as bad, they are usually the same people who dont let there kids compete in sports days, who feel everyone should be a winner and there should be no losers and that fostering a competative spirit is bad.

Fighting sports are not for people the read newspapers.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !