Thread: Dark Angel!!!!!!!!!

Dark Angel!!!!!!!!!

You guys can see my girl friend in 10 minutes too. I can't believe she finally came back to me... i thought it was over for good last year...
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

hmmm.... i think i shoulda posted this in the trashy TV shows thread. But that wouldn't be right, you just can't do a thing like that to such a hottie
    Last edited by CanadianBadAss; 01-04-2002 at 09:04 PM.
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

Say what?
    "Once you get deeper into the study of Kung Fu you will realise that lineage and insulting others become more important than actual skill and fighting ability." -- Tai'ji Monkey

"Eh, IMO if you're bittching about what other people are doing instead of having intelligent (or stupid) conversation about kung fu or what your favorite beer is, you're spending too much time exploring your feminine side." -- Meat Shake

What a *****, it was a freakin rerun, i cant believe she did this to me... that ****ing ***** stood me up
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

CanadianBadAss

My girlfriend called me and said someone was talkin smack about her on KFO.

So will yea stop talkin about my chick like that,because now she's not in the mood for hot sex.
    Honest Neutral Clarity

Thumbs up

Really? She wasn't in the mood? She seemed o.k. with me a couple of hours ago!

This is a kung-fu forum.Would you please post this nonsense somewhere else?
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Wow, I guess jessica alba is a dirty little wh0re?

KungFuGuy!
    hey scew you she's my angle, i wish i could visit her more often, but i dont have TV.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

O.K. Everyone.
    Enough is enough.

Lets move this to the Jessica(my girlfriend) web site.
    Honest Neutral Clarity