Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    your an idiot.
    I'm just saying decapitation by sword is common no one cares about a headlock..just use your tiger claw and break his fingers lol

your puny sword is useless against my golden bell qigong. i deflect swords like tinfoil.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    lol go take your meds
    Maybe you guys like to train topless with your pals in tights, when I fight I want armor mace and a foot long flashlight..yall practise takedowns maced in the dark with lasers in your eyes?.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    Maybe you guys like to train topless with your pals in tights, when I fight I want armor mace and a foot long flashlight..yall practise takedowns maced in the dark with lasers in your eyes?.
    put down the bottle, back away from the computer and engage your brain before you engage your fingers

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    yall practise takedowns maced in the dark with lasers in your eyes?.
    ya on tuesdays

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    ya on tuesdays
    I thot that was the day that u practiced ur plum flower pole jumping over the alligator pit...

Gee. Pretty intense.

None of the 'real' fights I've been in (not many and all before I started training--I'm not a bad a*s ) involved weapons, however, every single one of them took place on pavement.
    Unless you always wear your leather biker gear, or spend all your time on soccer fields, why do you want to wrestle so much?

On pavement even if you win you're still going to end up a mess.

The only thing missing from the kung fu ground game are some of the mounts you see in sport...it still has mounts though, but they're standing mounts--monkey stance for example. The goal is to maintain mobility.

I'm afraid if you really want a sophisticated ground game you'll need to x-train a sport art.
    Personally, I think that's how it should be.

(Oh and by the way...those lizards rolling around on the ground with each other weren't wrestling )

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I'm just saying decapitation by sword is common no one cares about a headlock..just use your tiger claw and break his fingers lol
    as long as we are jumping time frames in history and not focusing on the present..

I'll just put a round of buckshot up your ass and we'll see how well your armor and mace holds out.

screw all this talk of blah blah blah....history they did this and had swords and your not going to be rolling on the ground... hell I thought we were talking of present day...

you take your flash light and mace in a dark room and wack off with it I don't care...If your going to bring weapons to the table I'll bring a gun then.
    Last edited by Dragonzbane76; 09-01-2010 at 05:45 AM.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    The only thing missing from the kung fu ground game are some of the mounts you see in sport...it still has mounts though, but they're standing mounts--monkey stance for example. The goal is to maintain mobility.
    there is a lot more missing than just some mounts...not picking on your in particular but... a lot of kung fu guys still hold out on this mentality... the fantasy of "I don't need a ground game, and the fight will not go to the ground because I have "X" and they can't take me down.."

There is more to a mount than "monkey" stance I'm sorry to say. It's a whole world down there that a lot of people just don't understand.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

I always find it ironic that the ones who spout off the most about grappling are the ones with the least experience in it. Wonder why that is?
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Kung Fu (at least what I learn) does not assume you won't go to the ground...it just assumes you'll want to get back up...
    It has sweeps, take-downs, throws, locks, submissions, and strikes from the ground...what is it missing besides the mounts?
    Probably what it's missing is practice, not techniques. I won't argue with that...
    What else is it missing?

why dont kung fu people just train ju jitsu? i thought american people were supposed to be open minded lol

O NO NO NO WE DONT DO THIS WE DONT DO THAT
    Last edited by bawang; 09-01-2010 at 06:02 AM.

training BJJ is what we do in my school when we want to learn ground fighting.
    Kung fu has plenty to offer already, we shouldn't be greedy, let some other arts have something to brag about, it's only fair.

dont worry about groundifghting, can u go toe to toe with a muay thai guy. can u even fight with a boxer. NOE.

do average kung fu people really want to fight? NOE. deep down inside they are scare. they are big hairy pusy.

kung fu is a hobby recreational excercise. theres nothing wrong with that. its wrong when u claim u can make fighters because thats fraud.
    Last edited by bawang; 09-01-2010 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    there is a lot more missing than just some mounts...not picking on your in particular but... a lot of kung fu guys still hold out on this mentality... the fantasy of "I don't need a ground game, and the fight will not go to the ground because I have "X" and they can't take me down.."

There is more to a mount than "monkey" stance I'm sorry to say. It's a whole world down there that a lot of people just don't understand.
    But most people are lazy..any real fighter guy i know is a cokehead steroid guy who overtrains. Like if the average joe was fit to play water polo he could pick up bottom/top game easy. Being stuck on your back is deep and scary for newbs because they are chubby or frail. My one buddy is spending more time on jj instead of learning new gung fu. Says he tryn to be a fighter..i think he is just lazy and fat sucks at GF so he just wanna lay on his back n switch mount lmao dumb and **** needs a big wrestler to motivate him into getting fit.