Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
I didn't see anything in the description of the clip to indicate that they were team mates. I think they were just good sportsman.

That's what I meant by "tame". I didn't watch it to the end so I didn't realize it got livelier as it went on. I just saw the first few techniques which seemed, as you put it, "subtle and gentle". I've seen some stuff out of Chen village that looked more just like someone took Judo and disallowed gi-grips.

p.s. Wow. It really did get better as it went on.
oh they were just dressed the same... it was an assumption based on very little evidence

anymore clips of push hand comps, throw em up...

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
I assume you are referring to the fist couple of clips. No. Not shocked. If you watch carefully, you can see that they got wrist locked. That's why they fly back so weird. It's just single hand so it's hard to get a good push off someones arm. Sometimes what happens is when one person pushed, the receiver seizes that moment of tension, changes the angle on the point of contact so the wrist is locked up and pushes back into it. Then you get a person flying away ****her because they are suddenly cooperating with you as their body instinctively leaps away from the pain of the lock.
yeah the first ones... i cant really see the hands very well... their reactions just looked odd to me...