Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Koran Burner the Rev. Terry Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ok youre pointing at me but you cant be talking about me... i didnt generalize arabs, infact ive speant most of the time typing that arabs are a small minority of muslims... who is that all directed at???
    No, I wasn't. You and KC got your posts in before I finished my typing rant. 1bad was the last poster at the time I started.

Note to self: use quote function.

Edit: I edited that post to reflect the above note to self.
    Last edited by Zenshiite; 09-13-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Call me linear all you want. You're just too PC to know how deal with someone who says simply 'right is right, and wrong is wrong'. Expecting us to be tolerant of the very people who call for our destruction is weakness of the highest caliber. And history has shown over and over that weakness invites violence.
    you dont even seem to understand why i made my "linear" comment, the significance of why i used that particular word and its relation to why i feel you arent able to make a proper comparison... you are using your own experiences as an example for one side and what you see on tv and read in the paper to form the other side... as if each side is how you seem to see it, that you arent missing any info, you know all you need to know... youve besically said asmuch... the world isnt black and white... and its not right to lump people together like that...