Thread: Baat Jam Dao in Singapore

Baat Jam Dao in Singapore

Guys! I need some information, especially from all of you who practise Wing Chun in Singapore. I need to find a good quality of Baat Jam Dao (Wing Chun's 8" Chopping Knives) in Singapore. Do you guys know where I can find it in Singapore? Thank you in advance! -marcellsiahaan-

Considering how everyone on here seems to know everything I am surprised that nobody is helping you out here.

What exactly are you looking for?? Someone to teach you in Singapore, or a decent knife supplier??
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by Badnews View Post
    Hey spencer...its ben...hope your well....seen the new videos of sifu joe online...good memories.

Cheers,

B
    Finally! Some help for our Singapore man

Its nice to see you're safe on your travels bruvva. Being an experienced WC practitioner, and especially since you have an insight into Lee Shing and WSL variations, maybe you could help to highlight the similarities and differences on the knife thread I started?!

Also, email me privately if you think the suppliers you have will do exports to the UK. As you know, I'm very picky and I'm also looking for a decent manufacturer of personalised weaponry!

Take care and good luck
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術