Quote Originally Posted by stan4900 View Post
Oh how do you know? Do you know me and if you do why are you hiding. Step up be a man. If I put one on you would say it wasnt real unless the other person I was fighting was wrestler or MMA fighter. Hey I know you are one,How about you. I know T-niehoff the coward slid you in like it means something but it dont.I am talking on a Wing Chun forum but MMA is looking for fight on our forum you dont even have a you tube Sil Lim tao Video. You are just looking for fight. I know I can give you one if you are not scared on my terms. I know you cant do Siu Lim Tao and have the nerve to try to tell me whats not right. Where is your Video. Lets just setup a match but when we do bring that t niehoff along. The out of sight cheerleader Oh I will have him proform Siu Lim Tao and you do it to I know you cant.
Hmm...

sounds to me like YOU'RE the one looking for a fight... specifically with Mr. Niehoff. I wonder, at what point does this kind of thing become harassment?

It also sounds like your idea of fighting is to have a form competition. Odds are you'd lose, by the way - in both traditional form tournaments and modern sport combat competition.

Unless they had a skunk junk prize. You could share it with Jeetsao and RedJunkRebel.