Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This thread is way too good to be kept on the internal martial arts forum...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I'm still trying to figure out what the **** in "god****" is.....
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

hmmm..
    godsmack? well that shouldn't be censored..
    god sh**? god Fu**? nope, doesn't make sense...
    god dam n? I don't see how that makes sense either...
    must be some new fangled teenage slang...
    Man, I don't understand what you're saying,
    on any level.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Blog Entries
    In the other forum, I have seen people talk about how great certain teachers are. In this forum, I have seen people talk about how bad certain teachers are. Do we have different kind of members in this forum who only enjoys to put others down? What happen to the traditional Wude here?

One more friend is not too many but one more enemy may be all you need. I hate to see one day someone knocks on you door, and requests his teacher reputation back when you are 80 years old. You may be bad ass today and enjoy to put down others, but you will be old someday. If you are kind to others, others will be kind to you too.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 10-11-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    In the other forum, I have seen people talk about how great certain teachers are. In this forum, I have seen people talk about how bad certain teachers are. Do we have different kind of members in this forum who only enjoys to put others down? What happen to the traditional Wude here?
    good point, and it certainly had to be said.
    The problem with these forums is that people post under pseudonyms, giving them the cover and protection of anonyminity, allowing them to do such things.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    The problem with these forums is that people post under pseudonyms, giving them the cover and protection of anonyminity, allowing them to do such things.
    YEAH!!! You'll never figure out who I REALLY am!

And in all fairness Dale......crossing hands with you is like crossing hands with Gargantuan!

I don't know why practitioners with perfectly legitimate skills perpetuate this pseudo-mystical non-sense (some of my past teachers included).

If John Painter really has these "magnetic body" skills then he shouldn't be wasting his time teaching seminars for $, he can directly pass go and collect $1 million dollars...details below:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

EO

P.S.

Dale, don't take my comments personally, you seem like a nice guy, but you teacher is claiming he can defy the laws of physics and biology...which is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post
    I don't know why practitioners with perfectly legitimate skills perpetuate this pseudo-mystical non-sense (some of my past teachers included).

If John Painter really has these "magnetic body" skills then he shouldn't be wasting his time teaching seminars for $, he can directly pass go and collect $1 million dollars...details below:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

EO

P.S.

Dale, don't take my comments personally, you seem like a nice guy, but you teacher is claiming he can defy the laws of physics and biology...which is ridiculous.
    To be fair randi refused to fly in a gentleman for study who claimed he survied entirely on some type of yoga thing called prawna. If he cant afford so much as a plane ticket i fail to see how he has a mill sitting around to give out

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Blog Entries
    It's very common for a CMA teacher to send his students to beat up somone who had bad mouthed him. I just want to point this out that it's not worthy to create unnecessary enemy just for the fun of internet discussion.

I had met John Painter in person. Not only he is a nice guy, I believe his CMA skill is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    To be fair randi refused to fly in a gentleman for study who claimed he survied entirely on some type of yoga thing called prawna. If he cant afford so much as a plane ticket i fail to see how he has a mill sitting around to give out
    So he's supposed to fly every two-bit huckster around the world to test their claims?
    If he did that, the million would be gone quick enough.

EO

I would guess it depends on the extent of the light to no touch they are referring to. I have seen and felt a Daito Ryu Aikijujutsu Master lead me by what seemed to be a barely percievable touch, where I couldn't let go. He didn't mystify it, he merely stated that after thirty years of devoting his life to his training, certain skills, sensitivity,etc. are possible. I don't know if this is related to Dr. Painter's skill, or not. I'm simply relating an experience.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Greetings,

Mr Dugas,

It is very nice of you to extend such an invitation. I believe that wisdom is something that should be paid for. Still, be sure to have a really good time. If you should happen to go into Cenobite mode, it is so totally okay.

mickey

So he's supposed to fly every two-bit huckster around the world to test their claims?
    If he did that, the million would be gone quick enough.

EO
    Why not he apparently has millions laying around and has the supposed funds to do research yet he cant afford a plane ticket?

The man is a big of a fraud as the people he bickers with on the news
    http://www.rense.com/general50/james.htm

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

I would guess it depends on the extent of the light to no touch they are referring to. I have seen and felt a Daito Ryu Aikijujutsu Master lead me by what seemed to be a barely percievable touch, where I couldn't let go. He didn't mystify it, he merely stated that after thirty years of devoting his life to his training, certain skills, sensitivity,etc. are possible. I don't know if this is related to Dr. Painter's skill, or not. I'm simply relating an experience.
    Yeah, like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

Actually, if you really could demonstrate paranormal skills like this, you could make much more than a measly $1 million. You'd have governments and business from all over the world trying to outbid each other to learn your secrets.

Anyone who believes in no-touch nonsense is as deluded as the students of the guy in the clip above.