Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Words of Wisdom and warnings from Texas.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    when you start writing walls of text I tend to skip most of it, knowing that it's all the same garbage copy paste, rinse repeat.

I will comment on this it made me laugh.

Try to make me into your own image all you want, but you and I are just different! I am a spiritually evolved and intelligent human being, whereas you are.......well, you are just you, and I accept you for all your fragility and weaknesses.....
    I don't have to make you into any image you do that just fine if anyone could de-evolve you are.

anyhow, I accept you as a person of ignorance concerning things here because you don't live here and you feed off anything the media/youtube gives you. fine dandy, keep it to yourself how bout that? you can make yourself into what ever god you wish to be portrayed. You don't fool anyone with your sheeps clothing. Feel confident in your hypocracy, it suits you. the picture you wish to paint of me is fine. fragility and weakness can be over come, but the qualities you push forward, hypocracy/arrogance and contempt cannot really be over come they pursue and can only be overcome by another with tenacity.

So we agree that we don't like each other, at least we have that common ground.

p.s. sorry if the grammar is off on anything didn't spell check, you going to smack my knuckles with the ruler now?
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    when you start writing walls of text I tend to skip most of it,
    Yes, you do have problems with that attention span of yours, don't you, you poor little man?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    I will comment on this it made me laugh.
    I see that you are still laughing out of context, you poor man. Life must be very confusing in that little head of yours.....LOL!

I don't have to make you into any image you do that just fine
    But you do, old boy, you do!

You have a very distinct way of looking at the world, but then you were born cognitively challenged, so we can't really blame you now, can we?

By the way, are your parents related?

if anyone could de-evolve you are.

What the h&ll are you trying to say, what happened to grammar?

anyhow, I accept you as a person of ignorance concerning things here because you don't live here and you feed off anything the media/youtube gives you.
    Yes, I "feed off" the media, while you have personal conversations with the news makers....LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL.

Boy, they must be giving you some really strong medication, there boy....

you can make yourself into what ever god you wish to be portrayed.
    I have never portrayed myself as a "god", if you think I have then show us where, but before you do that please show us where I talked about my Dimmak, chi powers etc, like you claimed in your previous post, and conveniently forgot to answer for, in your latest one!!!!

By the way, as I stated, I have never claimed to be a "god" of anything, however, if you wish to see me that way then by all means do, as I believe that it will do you good to have a great example like me to look up to.

You don't fool anyone with your sheeps clothing. Feel confident in your hypocracy, it suits you.
    Me, dare to fool you, the MMA knuckleheads of this forum, who are "smart" enough to think that your Mcdojo kung fu experience qualifies you criticize TCMA methologies that have been in existance for 100s of years? Fool the MMA knuckleheads that are so "smart" that they think their man-grappling and Olympic weight training experience makes them TCMA experts?

How can a mere mortal like me even attempt to fool posters who are "smart" enough to believe that the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, killing 100s of thousands of innocent people in search of none-existant weapons of mass destruction in one, and cave dwelling, but "sophisticated" terrorists in another? How can anyone fool people that are "smart" enough to believe that all of these invasions, together with mass murder and suffering, had nothing to do with strategic power play, the robbing of natural resources and hefty rebuilding contracts.

NO, it is impossible for anyone to attempt to fool you guys, you are just too "smart".........

the picture you wish to paint of me is fine.
    Hey, I never looked at myself as an artist, but hey, I will paint you. Lets say you pay me 500 dollars, for my suffering, ummm, I mean, me doing your portrait.

fragility and weakness can be over come,
    Not the way you are going.....LOL!

but the qualities you push forward, hypocracy/arrogance and contempt cannot really be over come they pursue and can only be overcome by another with tenacity.
    You have been taking too many pills again my dear boy. You can't just call anyone who is smarter than you, arrogant, because if you did then you would have to do so with most of the human race, and a fair number within the animal kingdom as well.....lol

So we agree that we don't like each other, at least we have that common ground.
    The only thing "common" here is your behavior in this forum, but I guess that comes from your simple pig farm upbringing.....

p.s. sorry if the grammar is off on anything didn't spell check,
    No kidding. I almost bought a second computer to help me decipher your babble...

you going to smack my knuckles with the ruler now?
    Again, please keep your h0m0 and sadomasichistic fantasies to yourself, or perhaps even share it with your fellow kung fu-clueless man-grappling colleagues here?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-12-2010 at 01:34 AM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    this is fun making you write walls of text.

Lets keep going shall we.
    Yes, you do have problems with that attention span of yours, don't you, you poor little man?
    only from idiots that spew the same garbage over and over. YOU.

I see that you are still laughing out of context
    nope just at you.
    so we can't really blame you now, can we?
    talking in third person with the "we" voices in your head rambling again? haha
    What the h&ll are you trying to say
    that your going backwards rocket scientist. sheee... for one whom claims ultimate intelligence you sure lack common sense.
    Boy, they must be giving you some really strong medication, there boy....
    you like the word "boy" as a descriptive word... humm... gives a little insight to your preferences. lol
    I have never portrayed myself as a "god",
    haha everyday you probably wake up go to the mirror and masturbate to the image of yourself.... your a strange fellow.
    NO, it is impossible for anyone to attempt to fool you guys, you are just too "smart"
    I know!
    The only thing "common" here is your behavior in this forum, but I guess that comes from your simple pig farm upbringing.....
    haha this is just funny... you harkin me to the existence you claim most of these "masters" you worship lived. but whatever floats your boat. funny thing is nothing wrong with a simple life lived in happiness, your life on the other hand filled with conspiracy arrogance and contempt must be a great strain on you. Pity I give it back to you dear carpetbagger.
    No kidding. I almost bought a second computer to help me decipher your babble...
    wow good thing you didn't break out the gestapo on me don't know what i would have done with your nazi punishments.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.