Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: kinfefighter doing MMA, I think

Blog Entries
    i think knifefighter is pretty cool guy.
    thats cause you wanna test his iron anus!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

i dont really dislike anyone on this forum. i dont have a reason to.

that first vid to me really just looks like one guy basically trying to keep his guard closed and one guy trying to enter or shoot for a takedown. there was a definate reach advantage involved. but its not really much different than stuff you see all the time.

what you see there is actually pretty good drill for a striker to engage himself in. good practice.

the other vid i see is a highlight reel of some mma matches.

first time ive seen either of these.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board
    You are right. I should apologize. And I promise to do that as soon as you and hskwarrior post clips of yourselves fighting full contact against resisting opponents who are also fighting back.

All you have to do is exactly what I have done. Post the clips of you showing yourselves fighting the way you claim you do with your systems. Each of you have proclaimed that you fight in all ranges... standing, clinch and on the ground. Lets' see it.

Deal?

Somebody quote this to him, because, even though everyone knows he reads my posts, he pretends not to.

As a matter of fact, if the two of you each post full contact clips of you doing full on fighting (ones in which we know it is you) at each of those ranges that you claim is part of your styles, I'll quit posting here.

Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post

As a matter of fact, if the two of you each post full contact clips of you doing full on fighting (ones in which we know it is you) at each of those ranges that you claim is part of your styles, I'll quit posting here.

Deal?
    Bud no one here takes the d1ck measuring contests as seriously as you do . Why not just knock it off and chill already and stop making it look like you do have immensely apparent insecurity issues.

This isnt cool or makes you look macho. It just makes you look strange and nothing else.
    Last edited by goju; 10-14-2010 at 08:59 PM.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

So KF you going to take up Dugus invitation to go do there and fight full contact with you ,and video tape the whole thing? He said he would do that right?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I think that you are allowing your personal dislike for KF (which I don't really care about - you can hate him, he can hate you, whatever) to bias you against an objective assessment of the vid; it was a training exercise, with set parameters; using it as an example of how he sucks is disingenuous at best; he does not suck - he actually moves better than a lot of people; you may not want to believe that, it's fine, but please do not project onto others with "we can all see that" in order to bolster your personal perspective;

KF does a pretty good Joe Pesci voice, though...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    Bud no one here takes the d1ck measuring contests as seriously as you do .
    i do. mine is over 2.3cm long. erect.

he can do wahtever he want. THIS IS AMERICA

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    So KF you going to take up Dugus invitation to go do there and fight full contact with you ,and video tape the whole thing? He said he would do that right?
    If a teacher claims he can fight than he should have some proof.

Earthdragon...your claim to fame is training the guy who won ufc 6. Basically you have no claim since that was debunked.

Hskwarrior, you lambasted me for using the term ghetto to describe park training. You said that I would not survive in the ghetto. The ghetto is not surviving the American dream which is why it is called the ghetto. A guy from a rough and tough neighborhood should have some interesting full contact sparring matches.

All I have seen is you or your teacher demonstrating technique on some guy punching 2 miles an hour. This does not show that choy lee fat works well or even works at all. You guys with reputations and schools need to start ponying up real videos because otherwise your reps are based on myths.

The worst is when people talk about how good Wong Fei Hung was as a fighter. It is sad when you have to quote someone long dead as proof of a styles fighting prowess is sadder than a kid with no Christmas gifts.

You guys have plenty of videos of forms, technique demo, and Dale being hit by a grade schooler(iron body)...and no sparring.
    Last edited by MysteriousPower; 10-14-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Do you know why this will not and cannot happen? Because someone will get sued. This is America. Things work differently in Canada and in the ghetto but in this part of the world money talks. Some would call this an excuse but it is a real threat. A woman I know tripped and fell on the grass of a school's property. She sued them cause she was a clumsy b!tch.

Blog Entries
    Hskwarrior, you lambasted me for using the term ghetto to describe park training. You said that I would not survive in the ghetto. The ghetto is not surviving the American dream which is why it is called the ghetto. A guy from a rough and tough neighborhood should have some interesting full contact sparring matches.

All I have seen is you or your teacher demonstrating technique on some guy punching 2 miles an hour. This does not show that choy lee fat works well or even works at all. You guys with reputations and schools need to start ponying up real videos because otherwise your reps are based on myths.
    IT WILL WHIP YOUR ARSE!!!! you don't even practice martial arts. you don't even exist outside some esoteric name....MYSTERIOUS POWER....i think you mean MYSTERIOUS ODOR!!!!

Blog Entries
    Original post by: Mysterious Odor

If a teacher claims he can fight than he should have some proof.

Earthdragon...your claim to fame is training the guy who won ufc 6. Basically you have no claim since that was debunked.

The worst is when people talk about how good Wong Fei Hung was as a fighter. It is sad when you have to quote someone long dead as proof of a styles fighting prowess is sadder than a kid with no Christmas gifts.

You guys have plenty of videos of forms, technique demo, and Dale being hit by a grade schooler(iron body)...and no sparring.
    And what do YOU got? Huh? an OPINION? Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

get ready to laugh ladies and gentlemen, shown here knifefighter the white guy dale franks in action.... this is what you call MMA? humping some guys leg while getting dragged around like a dog? and you have the odacity to pick on others??? you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PK8j_Y5Xs
    the fact you think that was MMA shows how clueless you are about fighting, and the fact you wont reply about his real MMA clips he posted after you show how much of a prat and a sore loser you are.

Fact is the first clip was a light sparring match with agreed rules and his grappling looked good against a bigger guy looking to avoid the takedown, and his MMA clips are very good, but what would you know you thought the first clip was a fight lol

love dale or hate him he is the ONLY person to actually post clips of himself on the main board fighting full rules MMA, how either put up or shut up

Actually I will give my honest opinion.

In that video it showed what looked like light and careless striking. So meh.

But the fact was that Dale (knifefighter) *DID* succeed in taking down his opponent multiple times and well, if he had to eat a few shots and look like a dog dry humping someone's leg so be it.

HE GOT THE FUKCING TAKEDOWN.

He could have proceeded to GnP and rape face, but he didn't.

Just putting some things into perspective.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

get ready to laugh ladies and gentlemen, shown here knifefighter the white guy dale franks in action.... this is what you call MMA? humping some guys leg while getting dragged around like a dog? and you have the odacity to pick on others??? you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PK8j_Y5Xs
    I've met Rashun, nice guy.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up