Thread: Helle everyone!

Helle everyone!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I am not here to say that my martial arts are better or that you are practicing a "non-effective martial art", I'm on ly here to discuss interesting topics about the martial arts study with intellegent practitionners. Sorry if my English is bad, my primary language is French. I am 19 years old, I have practiced shotokan karate-do, and now the art I practice is aikido. Peace to everyone!

I do not fear the 10000 kicks you practiced once,
    I fear the one kick you practiced 10000 times.

Welcome.

I was going to say something in French (what little I know of it anyway) but I thought that would just too cheesey.

Anyway, hello. I'm not exactly new to this forum and I haven't been around too long either.

We have learned similar things about the martial arts. Though I only took shotokan until yellow belt I am currently taking tae kwon do (very similar). I have seen a lot of aikido and have been in just a few aikido classes. I must say you study a very complex art. I believe aikido is very fluent and that is great for the concept of JKD. A mixture of shotokan and aikido definitely makes for a well balanced fighter.
    Tae kwon do is not just a martial art, it is a way of life.