Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tea Partiers Curb Stomp Woman's Head

As to an assault, so far no charges have been brought.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Ok.

But again, had she not acted as she did (wearing a disguise, not admitting to being a paid operative) this would never have happened. Look, I despise Obama. But if I tried to approach him in disguise pretending to be a supporter of his and carrying something suspicious, I can reasonably expect trouble. She asked for trouble, and she got it.
    Ends justify the means?
    Nope, sorry.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I find it disconcerting that 1bad65 seems to consider Juan Williams being fired by the "liberal" NPR (resulting in a $2,000,000 contract with Fox News) to be much worse than conservative men assaulting a woman (resulting in a consussion).
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Ends justify the means?
    Nope, sorry.
    I didn't say that.

My position is that if she had been open and honest about her intentions, none of this would have happened in the first place.

I didn't say that.

My position is that if she had been open and honest about her intentions, none of this would have happened in the first place.
    She was already stopped. Stepping on her head afterwards, when she was ON THE GROUND, was malicious. You say no charges have been filed? Let's see if that remains that way. The fact that you would justify violence towards political rivals is somewhat disturbing.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I didn't say that.

Dude, irrelevant, she was NOT a threat did not look like one, the supporters over reacted, came off as bullies and should apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If I was Paul I would have those involved fired and offer to have a private meeting with the lady.

Rand Paul cannot be responsible for something some idiot who idolizes him does. He has a campaign to run and then a government to fix after he wins.

My friend was in the secrete service. He told me if someone tried to attack the President they would be surrounded and be put down quickly. Then he would be taken away and not seen for awhile.

she/he lied about her/its intent. It attempted to get in Rand Pauls face and his security detail took action. If it didnt get his head kicked in then the detail used restraint. If the role was reveresed and someone tried to get that close to Ears the secret service would have rearranged his internal organs. Lesson? do not aggressively attempt to accost a political candidate. By the way the guy that threw a book at Obama, was an Obama supporter and should have been shot. I may not like Obama but he is the President and he is to be protected at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    she/he lied about her/its intent. It attempted to get in Rand Pauls face and his security detail took action. If it didnt get his head kicked in then the detail used restraint. If the role was reveresed and someone tried to get that close to Ears the secret service would have rearranged his internal organs. Lesson? do not aggressively attempt to accost a political candidate. By the way the guy that threw a book at Obama, was an Obama supporter and should have been shot. I may not like Obama but he is the President and he is to be protected at all costs.
    If a person is already restrained, you don't proceed with more violence. Basic ROE, man. WTF?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

If you support what was done to this person, you are a fascist pig.

Go live with yourself fascist pig and recognize and be happy with your fascist pig ways.

nobody of the right mind would support this kind of treatment.

she was restrained and the guy stepped on her head.
    what needs to be made clear about how wrong that is?

If you are not a fascist pig, then you are a stupid idiot if you are unable to see that.

period.

Kung Fu is good for you.

shoes clashed with dress, therefore bash the head in......jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousPower View Post
    Rand Paul cannot be responsible for something some idiot who idolizes him does. He has a campaign to run and then a government to fix after he wins.

My friend was in the secrete service. He told me if someone tried to attack the President they would be surrounded and be put down quickly. Then he would be taken away and not seen for awhile.
    No one tried to attack anyone.