Thread: WTF? Tag Team MMA

WTF? Tag Team MMA

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

i came up with the idea for tag team mma tears ago

also a royal rumble and lumber jack match version too

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Thumbs down

Wow, tag team MMA before tag team boxing? This was very stupid.

this sport is only going to get dumber and dumber and dumber.

lol tag team mma is probably the dumbest idea since deep fried butter diets.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Had a promoter call me last week looking for fighters for a show doing 1st round boxing, 2nd round kickboxing, 3rd round MMA. He called it the next evolution of MMA.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

i wonder what kinda two man submissions you could come up with... aside from the obvious, ofcourse... or one man submitting two guys at once, or atleast holding one while submitting the other... ive never even thought about it let alone tried it... when multiple opponents, regardless of what side im on, ive always made staying on my feet a priority... although i do find some clinching and throwing to be very handy against multiple attackers...

ive only had to really fight multiple attackers 4 times where it was serious, i had to win or escape or i would have either died or been hurt badly... and 2 of them were in a cell, so you just fight as hard as you can because you cant run, but it will be stopped soon... so you just do as much damage as you can in a short time before the bulls rush in with clubs... on the street it was much different, i fought to create space to evade and escape... i have a 6 inch scar across my stomach as a reminder of what happens when you try to stick around and take your chances with mutliple attackers, with weapons...

i cant see this ever really catching on... its way too white trash...
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-04-2010 at 10:25 PM.