Thread: North Korea is America's Ally--Sarah Palin

North Korea is America's Ally--Sarah Palin

Speaking on Glenn Beck's radio show Palin erroneously claimed that North Korea, led by the dangerous dictator Kim Jong Il, is allied with the USA.

CO-HOST: How would you handle a situation like the one that just developed in North Korea? [...]

PALIN: But obviously, we’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies. We’re bound to by treaty

CO-HOST: South Korean.

PALIN: Eh, Yeah. And we’re also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I watched her show Alaska the other night. It was "ok". Some great footage.

She comes across as someone who is not that intelligent, in fact, not even above average. I think she got her politics going based on her popularity and actual "see it" appeal moreso than anything else and she likely appealed to the boo hah crowd of emotional idiots who scream bloody blue murder despite the lack of factual information they have.

So, in regards to these tv things, I think she is regarded as a mere shill boob, that is to say someone who is recognizable and absurd who can be used to create some sort of interest in a given show that uses her for their content.

Kind of like when Lady Gaga starts shouting at the washington mall about this or that during some rally for something or other, I mean, politically speaking, they are both highly forgettable, but for entertainment purposes, they are both liek watching train wrecks.

except gaga has the pounding bass lines and electronica going behind her autotuned vocals. while Palin is the sexual fantasy of many over 50 americans.

Can you remember their political stances, positions and proposed policies on anything without looking it up? lol

anyway, the answer is "Todd" as far as who's nailin palin goes. And Gaga? who knows, but it probably needs batteries.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

She comes across as someone who is not that intelligent, in fact, not even above average.
    You liberals always say that about most conservatives. You guys went on for 8 years about how stupid GW Bush was, and he was the only President to have an MBA, and he earned it at Harvard.

You want to see well below average, Google or YouTube search Sheila Jackson-Lee. I actually have on of her newer quotes in my sig at the moment.

I watched her show Alaska the other night. Some great footage.
    I do agree that Alaska is a beautiful State.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    You liberals always say that about most conservatives. You guys went on for 8 years about how stupid GW Bush was, and he was the only President to have an MBA, and he earned it at Harvard.

You want to see well below average, Google or YouTube search Sheila Jackson-Lee. I actually have on of her newer quotes in my sig at the moment.
    Dude, chimpanzees can get mba, they are not that difficult to achieve. lol
    I can't believe you went there. mba, hahahahaha, I laugh at your mba.

Now, if you had that, with a pmp diploma, now you're talking because you can clearly demonstrate you know what you're doing.

Anyway, Palin has a hard won, scholarshipped bachelors degree in communications and journalism. Which when combined with 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee at a greasy spoon. seriously, a 5 year bachelors in basket weaving essentially?

Her demonstrated awareness, mental acuity and grasp of facts and reality is below average in my opinion.

I am surprised with Bush. Prior to becoming president he was somewhat well spoken and then BOOM! idiot talk, slurred speech, stuttering, making up words (and enough of them that a whole book of bushisms came out) and so on. So, something happened to that guy whereby he became the idiot that he wasn't originally. Go figure.

As for Sheila-Jackson Lee, whoever that is, if she pops into the mainstream, ill have a look see for myself.

right now, that name ain't striking any of my important possibilities lights in regards to american political situations current or otherwise.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

As for Sheila-Jackson Lee, whoever that is, if she pops into the mainstream, ill have a look see for myself.

right now, that name ain't striking any of my important possibilities lights in regards to american political situations current or otherwise.
    She is a Congresswoman from the Houston area. So yes, she votes on legislation that affects all Americans, despite being dumber than a box of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    She is a Congresswoman from the Houston area. So yes, she votes on legislation that affects all Americans, despite being dumber than a box of rocks.
    yeah, congressman...uh, sorry but as a canadian I'm legally obligated to not really give a sh1t about the us congress. lol

More interested in the words and policies of the POTUS, and the USSC really. The Senate has some interesting commetary coming out of it, but lets face it, the congress? That's like a Jerry Springer show each and every day. More absurdness and idiocy per square foot in that building than anywhere else on the planet outisde the night club districts at 2am in cities over 3 million people.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

just another example of her massive intelligence and her brilliant grasp of foriegn relations...

i cant wait till she starts doing interviews with journalists that arent her friends, arent asking pre-approved questions and not letting her get away with her "mis-spoken" statements...

the katie couric debacle really showed her how dangerous it is to her political career to do interviews with people who are alot smarter than she is and esspecially how dangerous it is to give interviews to hostile journalists... i wish katie couric had tore her a new as$hole, unfortunately couric let her get away with alot of dumb sh!t...

im curious to see what palin comes up with as a defence to her most recent retard statement... we will see... if they havent already, im sure theres a PR team working it out right now...

its funny tho, these PR cats... they are so used to their world, a lying shady world, that they dont even notice how transparent their bullsh!t really is sometimes... and thats not a partisan type of statement, that goes for all PR firms... republican, democrat or even in business... like that whole erin brokovich thing that has come back into the news with that same company and the same problem as before, its just worse now... to hear them talk about it is hillarious... they are so used to being defensive that they dont realise how stupid and petty they look when they try to explain away their crimes... its funny and sad all at the same time...