Thanks for the positive remarks, guys!

Sifu Gino, I apologize I cannot offer any additional special discount or I would have many people emailing saying, "Me too me too". However, please feel free to contact me through emai or PM and we can discuss some options.

Yum Cha, the "pathology" refers to a TCM 5-element analysis of the organ meridians that are stressed through this type of training. We didnt do any long-term scientific studies, although there is a big chunk of material near the end that uses conclusions from sports science for program design and modification that Ive included from my time as a professional personal trainer under ACE.

But the 5-element part is the result of time with a friend of mine who is a DOM who prefers 5-element theory. This part of the book may provoke some discussion as there are varying views on 5-element theory. However, this only makes up a small part of the book and there are some key points aside from the details that anyone can take from the 5-element discussion that makes the proceeding chapters more worthwhile.

Ultimately, the "pathology" as we call it is only 5-10 pages of a 100+ page book; the book goes on to other things that I feel are as or more important. The "pathology" just happened to be the initial idea that spurred writing for the book; "Pathology of iron palm" is just a catchy title.

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving!!