Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK View Post
What you see there isn't boxing or muay thai, you see a poor emulation of boxing/muay thai. Its possible they've taken a few boxing/mt classes but what they're doing with the slip and everything they took from that has such poor structure, timing and understanding that its hard to believe they ever spent a decent amount of time doing it.

I really would agree that they were just playing around, if not for the title of the video and description. I think its a couple of Wing Chun guys who decided to adapt some boxing he might've either learned or emulated from a video, then "messed up" their wing chun kin by slipping the straight punches, and felt all badass and decided to label their crap "Advanced Chi Sao"

But really, there is no boxing/mt bobbing or weaving going on there. He's moving his body to the side but not slipping any punches, just creating distance. That can be smart when trying to keep an opponent away from you, but serves little purpose when you're just going to re-engage.

Haha, you were supposed to come to my boxing class but you flaked It was a pretty good class, I mostly worked the mitts and everyone do some basic defense drills, they're all progressing fairly well but still just starting out.
I felt like sh1t that entire week bro.

I'll stop by before going home for the holidays.

Catch up grab some drinks smokes whatever.