Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Cooper Destroys Leo Berman(R)...

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It probably didn't cross anyone's mind until they had to react to him being elected.
    How many people Knew that John McCain wasn't born in the USA? That came up after the fact as well.
    Actually John McCain's birthplace was brought up before the election on this very site.

And Obama's birthplace was indeed brought up during the campaign. Not by McCain, but it was brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    Maybe David was confused by posts like these:
    And in those posts I NEVER claimed to be a birther, or said the birthers were right. I admit I posted some of what they believed, yes, but that was what the discussion was about. Just because someone acknowledges someone else's beliefs does not mean they themselves belive them.

As to me saying his home country was Kenya, I did say that. I do not deny that. However, I clearly stated the man's own wife said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    well yeah we gotta eat on the trail right... as we head south for retribution... besides, pachuli is down right offensive sh!t... grease the fukcing hemp wearing halfwitt, cant we all just get along, tree huggers!!!
    Retribution is the name of my left fist, and my right fist's name is Justice. Got a shotgun named Vengeance. I'm ready to start.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Apparently 1bad is uneducated in the concepts of "implication" or "inference" or "allusions".
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Apparently you are uneducated in the concept of actually proving your assertions.

I'm still waiting on those examples of ANY of other US President dividing Americans by race as Obama did in my example. You said they all did it, so back it up. If they ALL did it as you allege, it should be quite simple.

And I do not infer, implicate, etc. I openly and plainly state my positions. You just say I do that because you say I'm a racist and you have NOTHING in terms of any proof backing it up, so you just say its inferred/understood/etc I'm a racist. If I was a racist, I'd be on here openly saying I am. Racists disgust me, about as much as those who call people they disagree with on issues racists when they cannot defeat them with facts in a debate/discussion on issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Apparently you are uneducated in the concept of actually proving your assertions.

I'm still waiting on those examples of ANY of other US President dividing Americans by race as Obama did in my example. You said they all did it, so back it up. If they ALL did it as you allege, it should be quite simple.

And I do not infer, implicate, etc. I openly and plainly state my positions. You just say I do that because you say I'm a racist and you have NOTHING in terms of any proof backing it up, so you just say its inferred/understood/etc I'm a racist. If I was a racist, I'd be on here openly saying I am. Racists disgust me, about as much as those who call people they disagree with on issues racists when they cannot defeat them with facts in a debate/discussion on issues.
    Richard Nixon:

There are times when abortions are necessary – I know that... Suppose you have a black and a white.
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

Originally Posted by 1bad65
    His wife said it first. Not me. How is it disrespectful to call a man whose home country is Kenya a Kenyan? My home state is Texas, and I don't get mad when I'm called a Texan.

ooooohhh ok, that explains so much...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Retribution is the name of my left fist, and my right fist's name is Justice. Got a shotgun named Vengeance. I'm ready to start.

then we wait.... quietly...

absence of evidence is not always evidence of absence...

but you have admitted you are proud to be white, have u not?... ive always believed pride to be not only ignorant, but also a massive weakness...

DJ, explain to me how you came to the conclusion that most americans are racist. I want numbers and figures, not just some Canadian Desk Jockey's assessment of an entire nation. That's not bad research, that's TERRIBLE research.

Also, I know all about the "1 in 4 think" polls. Have we considered sample size, sample locations, and how the questions and responses may have been worded? If they didn't poll every single American, or even half (which I promise you they didn't), then how can you reasonably make this assertion? True, you can bring up trend analysis, but it still is a false statement.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

so what drake, you dont agree with polls that may be based on interviews with bias or focused portion of a populous? are you saying that does not fully represent the mindsets of the entirety of the peoples in our land...? how un american of you.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

then we wait.... quietly...
    ...just like chuck norris.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    Richard Nixon:

There are times when abortions are necessary – I know that... Suppose you have a black and a white.
    Please source that. Like when and where. Or a paper reporting it. Something other than just you typing words please.

but you have admitted you are proud to be white, have u not?... ive always believed pride to be not only ignorant, but also a massive weakness...
    I don't believe I have.

I'll say this, pride on your race alone is not good imo. But having pride in say, graduating college, is not ignorant or a massive weakness. People should be proud of their accomplishments. Of course being born a certain color, race, creed, geographic location, etc is not any type of accomplishment imo.

Please source that. Like when and where. Or a paper reporting it. Something other than just you typing words please.
    “There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white,” he told an aide, before adding, “Or a rape.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/24/us...s/24nixon.html
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.