Thread: Ted Wong has passed

Ted Wong has passed

Just read about it on Facebook. One of Bruce Lee's top students in JKD. Very nice man. I met him back in 1990, he was 53 at the time, and his JKD demo was amazing for a man his age.

My thoughts are with his family.

Terribly saddened by the news!

I have known Ted Wong for the last 22 years, and occasionally chatted or bumped into him. I saw him a few months ago at a restaurant looking healthy as ever.

My condolences to his family and students.

sorry to hear that?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Sad news, rip.

Wow, I met him in 2006 in L.A.. I give my condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

I met Ted when he came to the UK. Great guy and a legend. Very fit for his age even then. R.I.P

GH

Blog Entries
    I was both shocked an saddend to hear the news, I always liked ted's interpretation of jkd, And thought of all bruce's students, he was the purest in regards to what Bruce taught.