Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Video: Master Yang Hai challenge

Gentleman,

Lets put it to a vote, shall we? Someone devise a poll and the "I"s have it. Those in favor of the Vietnamese Wing Chun guys putting up the ENTIRE video should voice their opinon. Those in favor of keeping it as is..should do the same.

If those who want the unedited whole entire video win the poll..then the video goes up. No excuses.

If the vietnamese WC wannabes fail to post it, then they get banned from this forum..

Sound like a plan? This is getting UBER tiring..

Quote Originally Posted by justadude103 View Post
    why are you calling me troll? you think we are in dungeons and dragons? Im a dude, not a troll. Troll lives in a dream world full of magic ,fantasy and internal power.
    Why you want to see the video? who the hell are you?
    Why should people answers the request of bunch of anonymus dude on internet.
    a better question to poll would be:

I understand that u feel ashamed because someone you adore has been taught a lesson by a little beginner guy without internal superpower.

Instead to make you doubt about yourself and your own superpower internal, you prefer to call others troll and denied the entire truth, that yang is a charlatan and acted like a *****,
    and that you live in a dream world full of bull**** and nonsense
    LOL! you r too funny;

a) I have never met Master Yang
    b) I don't even know anything about him beyond what I have seen in the video
    c) I don't care if he can fight or not, or if he can shoot magic qi balls out of his rectum, that is not the point
    d) you r being mocked here because it is OBVIOUS that you have an agenda against him while posting as an "innocent bystander"; which, if history is any teacher, puts you firmly in the "Nammie" camp; which I don't know much about either, except that they posted a video as evidence of how they beat up Yang, but EDITED OUT THE ACTUAL PART WHERE THE FIGHT OCCURRED AND TELL EVERYONE "JUST TRUST US, WE BEAT HIM REAL GOOD!"; of course, u "back up" their story, having just conveniently been there that day as a disinterested outsider;

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!

(now really, please, stop, enuf already, this is getting silly)

No

Why you want to see the video? who the hell are you?
    Why should people answers the request of bunch of anonymus dude on internet.
    People want to see the video because YOU originally posted a link to it. That's what this thread is about, that's what people click on this thread for.

Just to recap:

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    No.

For the nth time on this board: There was no challegenge, open or otherwise. What happened was:

1. Some guy starts a thread on "Orthodox Wing Chun" and most of the RSF folks make fun of it calling its self "Orthodox"
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...g+chun#p164569

2. About 2 weeks later some new guy registers on the forum to tell us that he used to train with the "Orthodox WC" people and that they are a cult like group of nuts who are not to be trusted and we should ignore their stuff in the future. This is the thread where the nammies start breeding like tribbles and some of them register under multiple names so that they can present "objective outside views". It goes on for 23 pages and warnings are issued by the mods and the thread is locked.
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

3. Yang Hai hears about the bruhaha brewing and decides to call the Nammie school and try and talk things out. He gets brushed off because he doesn't have enough stripes on his belt and he writes this article:
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9824

4. Another nammie registers and starts yet another thread because it came out on the last one that Yang Hai has some students who are ex-nammites. He opens the thread with a story that was related about how "Master" Nam had sexually harrassed a number of the female students. He got the story from his girlfriend who was one of those previously harrassed. The nammites are warned to stop starting threads on these topics and the first round of bannings that I noticed starts. Also, the first talk of challenges starts up. . . between posters. Kind of "my dad could beat up your dad" sort of thing. The thread is locked, just like all the others.
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...&sd=a&start=30

5. The nammites start ANOTHER thread, this time in response to Yang's article. They act all amazed that Yang (born and raised in a kung fu family in mainland China) doesn't even know how to properly address a "grandmaster" and shocked that he got upset on the phone when he (Yang) was told he, a lowly unranked nobody, could not talk directly to their exalted master unless he had proper rank....thus confirming Yang's account of the phone call.
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

6. They finally work up the guys to go over in person and show Mr. Yang what's what....except instead they get embarrassed and humiliated first in person and then later online because everyone can see what a bunch of moonies they are.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    The Story So Far:

1:25 - A Nammy is backing away from Yang. He is wearing a wristwatch on his left wrist. The door is to the right, behind Yang. As the screen fades to black, we see the nammy begin to rush in (check the body language and sudden shift in momentum)

Suspicious Blackout

1:34 - Yang has the Nammy crowded against the benches by the door. We see the Nammy punch Yang once, and then Yang's student steps in.

Completely Predictable Scuffle Ensues.

1:51 - Yang, without his glasses and a cut on his cheek (probably from the glasses) loudly states "it's one on one" and advances towards the Nammy (who has an injury to his finger, is missing his watch, looks fearful and is saying "stay back")
    So you see, people who find this thread expect it to have the video in question - which YOU initially put online (in heavily edited form.)

Your defensive tone regarding the full version simply adds weight to the current version of events.
    Last edited by Xiao3 Meng4; 01-28-2011 at 06:51 AM.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

are these nam idiots still at it?

desperate I guess.

queers. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

So if you dont feel concern about this, what the hell are you doing on this page?
    Get the **** out of here!!!
    LOL, LOL, LOL!!!
    yeh, that's gonna work, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!
    again, you seem to have missed the point: my "concern" is not about Yang's claims per se (which, in all likelyhood, r probably the same BS spewed by many / most so-called internal teachers), but that you and your Nammie friends posted a video, edited out the most important part, and then use it to argue that you "beat up" Yang! if you can't see this for the sheer lameness and stupidity that it is, then I weep for you and all who have touched your lives
    that, and you Nammie guys seem just as bad, if not worse, than Yang; so there's that, too;

Go watch some page you like!
    oh, I am enjoying "watching this page", along with you self-imploding more and more with each successive post, immensely!
    interesting though, how now that you cannot pigeon hole me as a Yang-lover, you simply try to get me to leave; hmmmm.....

I gargle nam balls!!! Stay back!!!
    Stop feeding the troll!!

Ok,
    If I can find 10 dude who pay me 100 dollar each, I'll show you the video

With Juan, we got already one player.

Ok,
    If I can find 10 dude who pay me 100 dollar each, I'll show you the video

With Juan, we got already one player.
    pass.

disgruntled loser videos are unappealing and not worth 10 dollars.

If you're just a dude like us, then know this, I am a dude who could really care less about the kids who start crap at Yang Hais and I really don't care about Yang Hai either.

You nammies are just creating a bullshyte handjob construct with which you can rub each others nuts with and then pretend as if your martial arts has more value than his.

which it doesn't because neither of you has guns so in my eyes, you are all puzzies and can't understand the truth of making violence for real.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

why calling me nammies,? im just a dude like everyone of you

What a childlish argument you have

Im a troll and you are a super hero with mysterious chi super power internal force like master Yang
    lol, he isnt on yangs nuttz, he just doesnt like you and yours...

personally, i couldnt care any less about this yang cat... he doesnt look like much of a challenge... i know highschool kids that would suplex this cat in the parking lot...

why calling me nammies,? im just a dude like everyone of you
    no, you are weak like woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    lol, he isnt on yangs nuttz, he just doesnt like you and yours...

personally, i couldnt care any less about this yang cat... he doesnt look like much of a challenge... i know highschool kids that would suplex this cat in the parking lot...
    i care because hes chinese. even if he cannot fight a newlyborn small baby cow that looks like a purple eggplant with legs, he is chinese, it is ok.
    Last edited by bawang; 01-31-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I tried to watch the video, but I think that it has been taken out, probably to be edited further, specially the part when the guy says, "stay back, stay back...."

Seriously, if anyone finds another source for this clip, I would like to see it.

Here is what I found. Yang Hai, doing a Chen Tai Chi set. It would be interesting to see comments from those here who have familiarity with Tai Chi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7S3waKqGc

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    no, you are weak like woman

i care because hes chinese. even if he cannot fight a newlyborn small baby cow that looks like a purple eggplant with legs, he is chinese, it is ok.
    oh, so he gets a pass then?

but not nammie whiteboys who watch far too many shaw brother movies and swing off the nuttz of a wannabe patriarch in a chair that makes him look even less significant than he already is???

i know you like the belts tho... dont front, you want one...

an apt symbol for a wannabe shaolin kung fu cult