Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ussd updates or news

KC elbows thanks....
    but why are these japanese kenpo guys wearing japanese gi's and holding Chinese weapons? other than the obvious we dont knwo what we are doing but whats wrong with BB magazine? why do they publish this type of material? i stopped buying it years ago for this exact reason.almost as fantasy as comic books, cheesy crap I looth to see happen to TMA not that there anything wrong with comic books but at least you know thier purpose.

funny story, walked by a reasturant last week that just opened up by my house called (Tao Japanese habiachi grill)
    I laughed to my wife and said i gotta check this place out. I walked in spoke witht egnetlemn at the door adn found out it was owned by koreans. LOL God I love america
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 02-04-2011 at 06:39 AM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    KC elbows thanks....
    but why are these japanese kenpo guys wearing japanese gi's and holding Chinese weapons? other than the obvious we dont knwo what we are doing but whats wrong with BB magazine? why do they publish this type of material? i stopped buying it years ago for this exact reason.almost as fantasy as comic books, cheesy crap I looth to see happen to TMA not that there anything wrong with comic books but at least you know thier purpose.

funny story, walked by a reasturant last week that just opened up by my house called (Tao Japanese habiachi grill)
    I laughed to my wife and said i gotta check this place out. I walked in spoke witht egnetlemn at the door adn found out it was owned by koreans. LOL God I love america
    Because they think they are Shaolin!

shaolin kempo

The art is shaolin kempo.when was the last time any of you were in the presense of the abbot of the shaolin temple probably never.this site needs to be shut down adn left out to pasture its done. We are trained by the monks and you are trained by some guy in a garage with no dojo how can you compare the two you cant

anybody can go train at shaolin for a week... it doesnt mean you are shaolin... these guys did NOT spend the majority of their time learning from anyone from the temple... stop fronting... ima go do a seminar and come back and call myself shaolin too... yeah you guys really respect the culture dont you... well, just enough to b@stardize and profit from it...

hey... yall do know the diff betweeen japanese and chinese... right?..... RIGHT????
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-05-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The truth View Post
    We are trained by the monks and you are trained by some guy in a garage with no dojo how can you compare the two you cant
    If being trained by a monk in wushu is the bee's knees then why don't you stop doing kempo and go train with the Monk that has a kwoon in LV's China town?

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    KC elbows thanks....
    but why are these japanese kenpo guys wearing japanese gi's and holding Chinese weapons?
    Because they are fooled into believe they are doing kung fu.

Quote Originally Posted by The truth View Post
    The art is shaolin kempo.when was the last time any of you were in the presense of the abbot of the shaolin temple probably never.this site needs to be shut down adn left out to pasture its done. We are trained by the monks and you are trained by some guy in a garage with no dojo how can you compare the two you cant
    ROFL! Right...so, none of us have been in the presence of the Abbot? You're on crack man...

The system being called Shaolin Kempo has NOTHING to do with the Shaolin Temple. It had to do with Fred Villari capitalizing on the "Kung Fu" TV series...

i hear villari mates with men, then eats them.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    naw...that's a black widow! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    not eat.... suck.....

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    naw...that's a black widow! lol!
    Either that or he takes the Praying Mantis style a little too seriously.

Internet kills any who cannot stand it's scrutiny.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by crashhelmet View Post
    Either that or he takes the Praying Mantis style a little too seriously.
    LOL!!!!! we'll go with that one instead

Has anybody ever moved on from these organizations and learned some actual traditional chinese martial arts?

There is a lot of American Dog's breakfast martial arts like these being thrown around out there.

Heck, we get it up here as well, I suppose there is a lot of it wherever you go, but in the US it seems really ridiculously prevalent in the martial arts community to have all these untrained strange people making claims of grandmastery and such and then they whip out some funky ass dance to convince you.

It seems like a lot of these funky "masters" want to have their pictures taken with genuine Kung Fu teachers as well and yet they never seem to train with them.

America the weird. lol
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 02-08-2011 at 06:37 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LOL and this guys screen name is the "THE THRUTH" excuse me kid can I have a sip of your kool aid???

I could understand these schools being around before the invention fo the internet as many of them were, but how can anyone not see how crappy this is? google is your friend
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."