Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: so when did this happen???

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I am not sure that anyone here wants to know what you do with a chicken leg and an erection!
    For an erection, you need the whole chicken; not just the leg. It gives new meaning to the term "meat puppet."

Now excuse me, I will do my ventriloquist act while drinking a glass of water and my chicken meat puppet will try to convince you not to eat at Chick-fil-A!

Surritt Bros. Kung-Fu San Soo
    P.O. Box 4533
    Salem, OR
    97302-8533
    (503) 508-1117

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    How DARE you forget about me! I have The ULTIMATE CHICKEN LEG SYMBOL!!! And it is homemade from scratch if I may say so myself. I tried to make one that revolves, but when I did it only made plain that it is slightly off center!
    Revolving chicken legs....yuuummmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown
    I am not sure that anyone here wants to know what you do with a chicken leg and an erection!
    Personally speaking, I would stick one of them in the "oven"....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-11-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    He sounds like that English scientist who is wheel chair bound because of a rare neural disease. That scientist is a genius.....but I don't know about this guy?
    why not just say hawking... its not like everyone doesnt know his name...

it actually crossed my mind that happeh may be YOU...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    They give the Colonel slanty eyes in China and he looks like a Daoist immortal. The only thing that surprises me is they keep the Colonel's white suit, and white suits are frowned upon in feng shui.
    well, it seems to be universal: when we used to pick up Chan Tai San from Brooklyn and drive him out to Long Island for the day at the old Mineola school, he used to always remind us to "mai Chickee-a" (buy chicken), and it was always to be obtained at the place of the man with the white beard - as indicated by CTS by indicating a long beard at his chin; this, incidently, was in STARK contrast to the place of the man with the big hat - Roy Rogers - which was expressly verboten;

so, one time we are in the local KFC, and being the instigator that I am, I explained to CTS that the man with the white beard was in fact a Colonel ("seung-ha" in Cantonese, if I remember correctly), and he thot that this was the most awesomest thing ever, being a former military man himself; from then on, when we went in there, he would salute everyone, including the life-size Colonel Sanders cardboard cut-out; he even made us take a picture of him standing next to it to send back to Toi San

I mean, you can't make this stuff up

and just further evidence that CTS was an evolved Man of Tao, as he prefers the Colonel over the Cowboy...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    the conspiracy theory stuff might coincide, but the whole thing about having lots of sex being unhealthy certainly wouldn't fit HW108, I mean he's healthy as a horse, which according to happeh-theory would mean that he's never had...oh, waitaminit...

happeh makes hardwork look like a normal person

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Not up to your usual skin shots, but appropo of the situation.

I can't really remember the exact reason why Happeh was banned now. I generally don't ban people for being clowns (or most of your would be outta here!) There has to be some more palpable transgression. I could search the records, but that seems tiresome as I've already wasted 9:42 watching that vid.

Thanks for finding that, Syn7. You made my morning.

truth be told gene, i was searching you... i know youre a disciple and i was hoping to find a clip of you doing a form at the very least... alas, i did not find any...

help a brother out??? throw one up gene, im curious...

why not just say hawking... its not like everyone doesnt know his name...

I may be a genius, but I am not wheelchair bound.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    having lots of sex being unhealthy ...
    3 100 years old men got together to share the secret of their longevity.

The 1st old man said, "I don't smoke, I don't drink."
    The 2nd old man said, "I don't eat meat, I exercise."
    The 3rd man said, "I smoke, drink, eat junk food, and don't exercise, but I have an ugly wife."

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    happeh makes hardwork look like a normal person
    Well that problem is solved, even though I am actually a genius.

Now this forum's challenge is to find someone that makes you look like a normal person.

is that another humble opinion...???

the conspiracy theory stuff might coincide, but the whole thing about having lots of sex being unhealthy certainly wouldn't fit HW108, I mean he's healthy as a horse, which according to happeh-theory would mean that he's never had...oh, waitaminit...
    The secret of healthy sex is to treat it as a qigong exercise. You breath deep and relaxed and in rhythm. Then you need to clear your mind completely, so as to forget the that the woman you are doing it with even exists.

The secret of healthy sex is to treat it as a qigong exercise. You breath deep and relaxed and in rhythm. Then you need to clear your mind completely, so as to forget the that the woman you are doing it with even exists.
    youre a selfish lover... get down there and let her go for hers... come on HW, give a lil...

a simple fact about sex... the more fun she has, the more fun youll have... and nothing is more spiritual than intercourse...

]Then you need to clear your mind completely, so as to forget the that the woman you are doing it with even exists.
    I'm sure that there are many people who would have no trouble at all with that part...

L, tgy & s7

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Hey Gene, do you know a place/person I can get/order/request Oni mask(s) from?
    We used to sell a sai stand oni mask, but we don't carry it anymore. Sorry. BTW, that was random.

I mean, you can't make this stuff up
    True dat, brother, true dat.

truth be told gene, i was searching you... i know youre a disciple and i was hoping to find a clip of you doing a form at the very least... alas, i did not find any...

help a brother out??? throw one up gene, im curious...
    I figured as much. Truth be told, my forms suck. If I was a good forms player, I probably wouldn't write so much. You might look up old Wing Lam demo footage - I did most of my demos under his banner.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart