People can just ignore the politics, attitudes, and cults, and teach what they know.

Unfortunately, a lot of students will be unable to learn even when you try as hard as you can to give away the "secrets".

Other students will want to complicate things, and talk and post all over the internet. That doesn't help Mantis either.

I've noticed that when I post videos or comments relating to in depth knowledge I've gotten from my teacher, not many people seem interested.

I took one of my students to some open mat sparring sessions recently. He's still a kid, and its been his first times sparring with people outside of our group. He faced off against adult black belts, some outweighing him by 100lbs.

He consistantly has been able to blitz attack them with his Mantis where they have not been able to respond. He's still not very good, but he pretty much used the concepts shown in the videos I've posted.

Nobody here has been interested enough to follow up on any of the essence or essentials shown in the videos though.