Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: An Eye Opener about Libya?

i wouldnt even try to put a price on that... but i guess we're gonna find out huh...

looks like canada has sent 6 fighters and will be in the air soon... theyre in italy right now...

While you are all "helping" the people of Libya, have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk2u-...layer_embedded

It is good to know that there are some people in positions of influence who know what "helping", in cases such as this one, REALLY means!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    If we intervene, we're emperialistic oil-gobbling meddlers in world affairs.
    The fact is that you ARE! Or are you now denying that too?

If we don't intervene, we're heartless *******s. Make up your mind.
    I already have made up my mind! You, that is your government, as well as the powers that really pull their strings from above, are heartless *******s, and anyone with more than 3 brain cells can see that, anyone that is, except the people proverbial cannon fodder who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated for centuries to go and die for the interests of the ruling business/banking class......

Time to wakey, wakey.......

And FYI... we're a bit busy ATM, in case you haven't noticed. Why doesn't Canada step up and cover down for a change?
    You make it sound like interventionism and mass murder is doing the world a great favor.......

It's interesting. Others here don't contradict themselves until much later, sometimes months. You managed to do it in a single post.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

It's interesting. Others here don't contradict themselves until much later, sometimes months. You managed to do it in a single post.
    Would you kindly point out where I contradicted myself.......or is this another feeble attempt to discredit the valid points I am making about this serous subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Would you kindly point out where I contradicted myself.......or is this another feeble attempt to discredit the valid points I am making about this serous subject.
    You seemed to be under the impression that we are heartless *******s who won't intervene AND oil-gobbling meddlers who do intervene.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

You seemed to be under the impression that we are heartless *******s who won't intervene AND oil-gobbling meddlers who do intervene.
    You missed the point. The point was that when you intervene and mass murder hundreds of thousands of human beings, while stealing their natural resources and causing long term damage to their societies and country's infrastructure, you are still heartless *******s!

Basically, when a country like the US or the Uk intervene, they do so for their own interests, as in, they are not doing anyone a favor! If however, they decide to not intervene, then they do so because it is in their interest, also.

This is the world of real politics, not the one sold to the brain damaged masses, saying that it is all about spreading "Democracy", "Freedom", "Justice", "Human Rights", "Liberation", and etc.

Of course, if enough people are hypnotized by the above buzz words and phrases, then a totally corrupt regime, such as the one in the US and the UK, can commit attrocious crimes, while their glazy eyed masses and the soldiers who are sent to the dirty deed, aceept it and think it to be something completely different to what it actually is!

Drake, you are going to realize what you are a part of and you are going to see through this disgusting corruption, and it is going to turn your stomach.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-20-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You missed the point. The point was that when you intervene and mass murder hundreds of thousands of human beings, while stealing their natural resources and causing long term damage to their societies and country's infrastructure, you are still heartless *******s!

Basically, when a country like the US or the Uk intervene, they do so for their own interests, as in, they are not doing anyone a favor! If however, they decide to not intervene, then they do so because it is in their interest, also.

This is the world of real politics, not the one sold to the brain damaged masses, saying that it is all about spreading "Democracy", "Freedom", "Justice", "Human Rights", "Liberation", and etc.

Of course, if enough people are hypnotized by the above buzz words and phrases, then a totally corrupt regime, such as the one in the US and the UK, can commit attrocious crimes, while their glazy eyed masses and the soldiers who are sent to the dirty deed, aceept it and think it to be something completely different to what it actually is!

Drake, you are going to realize what you are a part of and you are going to see through this disgusting corruption, and it is going to turn your stomach.
    Sure, as soon as you can provide quantifiable proof of what you are saying. You post the same baseless accusations with absolutely no single shred of evidence to back it up. Your sources are ricidulous, with one guy claiming DU was a tool for genocide.

Anyone can rant that someone is doing something bad, but without facts, it's ridiculous babbling about something you can't prove. And seeing as I personally know a few of these guys making these decisions, I can say firsthand that you are way off the mark.

Bad decisions have been made, and that's part of the job of being "that guy" who has to make the hard choices. But to attribute something to an unprovable, evidenceless superpower is ridiculous and indicates an individual that has a number of personality disorders.

You aren't part of any revolution, you haven't opened anyone's eyes except the same whack jobs you talk to, and you are doing a **** poor job of convincing anyone here of your crackpot theories.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Seconded.
    One day you will realize that thinking that you are smart and that no real conspiracy would ever escape you, is part of the mental conditioning that you have been subjected to since a very long time ago.

So yes, you will wake up too.........................one day...

There is a difference between pacifism and the not supporting of mass murder and and pillaging of a given country's natural resources for financial reasons and strategic and political agendas.

You will wake up to those distinctions as well.........one day......

by the way, George Orwell's predictions for the future in his book, 1984, was probably no accident either....

Libya and Bahrain/Yemen are very different situations, politically... the key difference being Iran's influence in the region...
    Look, for the last time, Iran is no threat to the US, having said that , it would be a good idea to stop provoking them, but then that will nev er happen as that is the whole idea, isn't it. That is to provoke them into doing something that they will perceive defensive and/or saying something that will provide "evidence " of their "bad" intentions.

By the way, I don't know how anyone can take anti Iran propaganda seriously anymore, after it was revealed that the famous Ahmadinejat quote of "Wiping Israel off the map" never happened! LOL!

Of course it's even more complex than this - Iran's government may simultaneously be megalomanic and on its last legs - which may force it into a highly reactionary mode. Not good.
    The current Iranian regime's eventual demise may have more to do with the phenomenon known as "The CIA and MI6, giveth and the CIA and MI6, taketh away". As these two intelligence agencies were responsible for the overthrow of the Shah of Iran in the late 1970's.

http://www.netnative.com/news/06/mar/1090.html

Imo, all of this Middle-Eastern chaos is welcomed by Iran.
    IMO, most people posting in this forum have, politically speaking, grade school understanding of world events, usually not through any fault of their own.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-20-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Sure, as soon as you can provide quantifiable proof of what you are saying. You post the same baseless accusations with absolutely no single shred of evidence to back it up.
    What evidence are you looking for? That hundreds and thousands of innocent Iraqies, not to mention US Military personnel have died in Iraq? That there were no Wapons of Mass Destruction, and that the shole story of WOMDs was invented to justify the invasion of Iraq? Do you need evidence of what late Chief UN investigator stated about there not being WOMDs in Iraq?

Now we have the "caring" Western Powers bombing the sh¿t out of the Libyans, for love, peace, Democracy and Justice, no doubt. Of course, this will have nothing to do with the fact that Libya is an oil rich country....

Your sources are ricidulous, with one guy claiming DU was a tool for genocide.
    I bet you that similar "ridiculous" worries were being raised in the 1970s as regards the chemical known as Agent Orange (A Dioxine compound, I believe), and were being "debunked by people such as yourself.LOL!

Anyone can rant that someone is doing something bad, but without facts, it's ridiculous babbling about something you can't prove.
    As far as DU is concerned I presented you with articles from mainstream media. Of course, out of loyalty for your masters, you are not going to ever accept any info that challenges the official version of the cr@p that is being fed to us by these mass murdering psychopaths......

And seeing as I personally know a few of these guys making these decisions, I can say firsthand that you are way off the mark.
    I know many people personally and for many years, some even family members, however, I don't know much about what they do behind closed doors, nor what factors effect their decisions.

Drake, you live in a compartmentalized world, you only know, what you NEED to know. That is how these psychopaths have gotten away with literally murder and theft for so long.

Bad decisions have been made, and that's part of the job of being "that guy" who has to make the hard choices.
    By "that guy", do you mean the US president? If so, you should know that the US president does NOT make any decisions.. Decisions are made for him, that is, he is told what to do.....boy, I really need to go to square one with you guys....lol

But to attribute something to an unprovable, evidenceless superpower is ridiculous and indicates an individual that has a number of personality disorders.
    The evidence is all over the place, but you refuse to see it because it does not come from your army CO, nor is it shown to you on your trusted evening news....Being so closed minded, suggests personality disorder to me...

You aren't part of any revolution, you haven't opened anyone's eyes except the same whack jobs you talk to, and you are doing a **** poor job of convincing anyone here of your crackpot theories.
    Many people's eyes are opening every day, so will yours, but like they say in the movie, "can you handle the truth", regarding the cut throat corruption of your government and their banking masters, many of whom are "off shore"?

Can you handle the fact that military men like you, who are encouraged to fight "threats", albeit, none existant ones, and die for "freedom", "Justice" and "Democracy" (also none existent, fo rthe most part), are laughed at and seen with contempt by those above you, who consider you lot to be slightly more uselful cattle than the general civilian?

Yep, many people are awake already, less so of course, among the indoctrinated military, unfortunately, but your day will come, I am sure, and then you will better appreciate my comments.....

Dude, the jig is up. We found your "Secret Gameplan"

"Secret Gameplan"? You are beginning to sound like those wackjob Conspiracy Theorists.....lol

Interesting, did the UN provide you with the above "evidence"?

Back in the real world...
    You wish that the real world was so simple. That is, the "Muslim Terrorists" dressed in black, while the "good guys", the US soldiers attack them and save the world from the evil ones......LOL

It looks like Bahrain is seriously feeling threatened by Iran.
    That would be because their masters in Washington told them to feel "threatened". You see, Washington needs to play ALL of its cards so as to persuade public opinion to support another lucretive bounty adventure of robbing and mass murder.

Iran's also mass producing heavy fighters... purely for peaceful purposes, I'm sure.
    Of course they are not, they feel threatened by the West, so they are arming themselves. Besides, everyone knows that only the US produces Fighter Craft (nuclear weapons, mines, Chemical weapons, biological weapons, machine guns, tanks and etc.), for peaceful purposes.....

Gotta love those mass military parades... so patriotic and uncontrived...
    Hey, each terrorist country, the US included, d¡ck waves in a different manner.

I guess these were for peaceful purposes, too?
    Iran's none peaceful military has killed a lot less people than the US's (UK'd,,etc) peace loving, not to mention, "Democracy and Justice" promoting, military....

So, they're arming the Taliban... great bunch of guys, those Talis!
    I wold take that particular peace of "news", with a pinch of salt, if I were you, in the same manner that you would the blatant lie that claimed that the Iranian President wanted to wipe Israel off the map.

oh, and let's not forget what the UN (ie the world's, not just the US) opinion on Iran is:
    Even you must know that the UN was put on this earth by the same people that own the US, UK and others, lock, stock and barrel!

Good luck with your BINGO, HW108!
    There you go with your conspiracy theories again.....

lol at "Iraqies"
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

It's borderline Twilight Zone... HW supports facist governments... and calls everyone else facists, particularly those who disagree with him. Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you are insignificant, got taken for a ride by a bunch of con artists, and you really have no idea of what's going in the world. Particularly when you talk about Iran like you visit every weekend and have tea with their president.

It's like... a complete polar reversal of common sense...

So how about that DU weapon of mass destruction plot? Come on... I've been waiting to hear THAT one. Are they going to crack open a ton of DU shells and sprinkle them on everyone, and delight in the very slight nausea SOME people might actually feel?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Blog Entries
    I just can't believe that US hasn't learned from the past experience.

It's borderline Twilight Zone... HW supports facist governments...
    I don't support them, but at the same time I don't want another fascist government to attack them killing thousands of innocent civilians. I don't want the attacking fascist government to then steal the natural resources of that country, as these natural resources belong to the people of that country.

and calls everyone else facists, particularly those who disagree with him.
    What else am I going to call the US and the UK, together with their other allies? I mean, they are one party states that have been robbing the rest of the world for a long time, while keeping their own populations ignorant of how they really work.

The one party state that is the US has two masks for the same ruling entity. One is called the Republican, while the other is called the Democratic party. Different masks, the same face.

Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you are insignificant,
    I am slightly less insignifcant than you, because at least I know what is going on in the real world.

got taken for a ride by a bunch of con artists,
    You must have mistaken me for someone else, because I do not pay any attention to the babblings of the US government, nor do I believe their lap dog media.

and you really have no idea of what's going in the world.
    Well, I know enough to tell you that while we have been in this discussion, innocent people have been blown to bits by those same US weapons that were built "for peaceful purposes" (unlike those of Iran, of course).....

Particularly when you talk about Iran like you visit every weekend and have tea with their president.
    Yep, I know a lot about Iran. This is what I forsee, eventually the current Iranian regime will be gotten rid of by US/UK intelligence agencies. Then when the Islamic regime is only just a bad memory, new info released under the Freedom of Information Act, will reveal OFFICIALLY that the Shah of Iran was indeed overthrown by the US and the UK. Of course, this new revelation will include a convenient justification for public consumption.

When this happens, I hope that I am still in contact with you on the net, so that you can give me a virtual hand shake.

You know, you go through life as an indoctrinated soldier, perhaps you mean well, but the fact is that those above you maintain you in low level controlled frenzy. You actually believe things that no grown up should, just because someone you trust tells you to.

It's like... a complete polar reversal of common sense...
    Are you talking about me, or are you referring to the US invasion of Iraq and the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings, under the pretext of finding Chemical WEapons of mass destruction?

Or are you referring to the official version of the 9-11 events, and the accompanying fire proof passports, magic air craft, sleeping fighter command, a mysteriously collapsing building number 7, and etc.

So how about that DU weapon of mass destruction plot? Come on... I've been waiting to hear THAT one. Are they going to crack open a ton of DU shells and sprinkle them on everyone, and delight in the very slight nausea SOME people might actually feel?
    I believe that I provided you with some valid links that should have provided you and your friend Xiao3 Meng4 with some food for thought. I really think that you don't watch or read the links, you just lash out, following the usual party line, that has been so indoctrinated into your being.