Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VIDEO - Tin Yat Tai Chi Fist Form

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    What's to point of talking to you when you don't really know what you are talking about anyway? I will leave it for others to judge what they see, but personally speaking, I have not see people as nuts as you are.
    When you post on a forum you INVITE comment! In fact you are ASKING for comments! If you do not like the comments you are receiving you are clearly not accommodated very well to Tao!

There would be nothing wrong with your forms, if you didn't fancy yourself a Master, which you clearly are not!

Believe me, as a REAL Taoist Master myself, and I can speak freely for all of us REAL Masters, people like you are EXACTLY like people just like you!

Well, I post things for sharing, not for you to abuse. If you don't like it, you don't have to speak to show you got a mouth you know? When you walk on the street, do you comment on all the stores you don't like and tell them crap?
    Actually, you post things to continue your own self-aggrandizement. If you can't take criticism, how can you expect to become a REAL Taoist Master!!

You have a lot to learn my young padawan!

Let's see you show me some kungfu with you in the video then. Let me see what you mean by what you say. With just you flipping out stuff out of your mouth like that, without using a brain, it's just pointless to talk. Show me some stuff, show me kungfu of yourself to tell me what you say.
    Not everyone is inclined to show their crappy kung fu online! Props to you for doing so, however the problem is that you think it is Good crappy kung fu when really all it is is crappy crappy kung fu!

I do not fault you for that! It is the Demons in your mind that lead to believe it is good crappy kung fu. As long as the Demons have possession of your mind you will continue to THINK it is good crappy kung fu too!

My coterie and I are working on bringing reality into your life! But the Demons appear to have a strong hold on your mind!

Just to make it clear for all....

A Taoist doing taichi do not mean it have to be with spontaneous movement. That is not right. A taoist is a taoist, doesn't make it different from other people doing tai chi. The Tai Chi itself is a form only, even non-taoist doing my form is the same, it will not be different.
    Just to be clear to all.....you don't know what you are talking about. This comment is a very good sign of NOT being a Taoist Master!

From what we heard from the above comment with the person commenting on my form about the "spontaneous" part, this person totally do not know anything about Taoism at all just from this sentense.
    Actually, he knows more than you! It is the Demons in your mind that make you think you know what you are talking about! I can't really blame you though. You invited the Demons in and now they control your thoughts. You are a victim of your own mind. Poor, poor man! I'll do what I can for you, but the grandiosity of your foolishness is quite a lot to overcome!

Taoism is not even related to Kungfu, they go in two paths. Taoism is Taoism, kungfu is kungfu.

Judge with your eyes.
    Taoism is related to everything my friend. This ignorance is just another proof of the Demons in your mind!

Directly and obviously this is what's call abuse without any need for explaination.
    ...says the guy who spammed almost every kfm forum today.

Spammers and trolls are favorite forum appetizers.

Is your attitude really to pick up your things and go home every time someone disagrees with you? Is this why you've built up the dreamland you now live in - as way to justify your own poor interpersonal and self-development skills?

My suggestion: pick a worldview that toughens you up a bit, instead of turning you into psycho-mush.

Bamboo reeds bend with the wind - and get stronger in the process.
    (It's why they say to direct an electric fan onto indoor plants, so their stems get stronger from the movement.)
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Scott IS a compassionate Taoist Master...

and wise, oh, so wise; he has seen through the veil that has passed before my own eyes - here I was, thinking that this guy was just an egotistical jerk, when in fact it is the Demons controlling his mind that have made him rant and rave this fine spring evening!

And I could not see it, because the Demons had cast their spell upon me, clouding my judgment; but fortunately, because since I long ago cast off the mantel of foolishness and pledged my troth to the way of Scott's omnipobenifmagnanimocence, I am able to to see the error of my ways, and repent, oh yes, repent!

Happy is he who has seen the Tao through Scott's guidance! Woe be to he whose mind is filled with the putrefaction of Demonic thought-waves! A pinata is only half-full when it is being emptied out - but he who wields the stick is still whacking away!

Humbly in awe...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Humbly in awe...
    As you should be!!!!

As a demonstration that I am a TRUE Celestial Taoist Master, I didn't even have to read his admission on his website that he accepted the Demons into his mind in order to SEE CLEARLY he had accepted the Demons into his mind!

We can help him, but of course he must first recognize that his Demons are truly Demons!

Since he likes being possessed by his Demons he is not likely to assist us in exorcising them, which makes success uncertain. While we try to pull them out, so to speak, he will will be clinging to his Demons all the harder!

Frankly, the only way for these kinds of people to be rid of their Demons is for them to suffer the negative consequences and realize their error on their own. But we will still do our best for the savior of his soul!

All men are children of Tao, but not all men are Tao's children!