Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This sub forum...

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Whoops! My bad. Wrong thread.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I am, but I can't very well ignore myself now can I?
    Well, a man might try...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Well, a man might try...
    I believe that if he does, he will be illuminated....

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Well, a man might try...
    ...maybe after masturbation would be easiest?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

...maybe after masturbation would be easiest?
    You probably know about masturbation than most people here, so go crazy!

THERE IS ONLY ONE RETARD CONSPIRACY THEORIST HERE... EVERYONE KEEPS FEEDING HIM, THATS WHY HE INFECTS EVERY THREAD....

everyone else is fine... some people i dont agree with, but they dont annoy me the way HW annoys me... it wouldnt be so bad if he didnt drag every topic down to his level... its all our fault tho... if everyone put him on ignore he would eventually go away...

You're best off taking care of yourself in these times. Pay your taxes and steer clear of any confrontation with authorities. It's that simple.
    its only that simple if you dont care about truly being free... if the illusion of freedom is enough for you, then you should be laughing...
    but what happens when some d1ck with authority targets you for reasons that arent very legit? it happens all the time to all sorts of people... maybe being a middle class whiteboy blinds you to that david, but it happens so so often...

personally, im tired of watching my human rights being turned into privileges i have to earn...

and not to sound narcissistic about it, but everyone is lucky that people like me are relatively calm about it all... if i didnt have things i care about around me that i feel the need to protect i would be an absolute menace... taking what i want, when i want from who i want... in my case i prolly wouldnt be too aggressive towards people i consider inoscent... and of course there are more than enough guilty people in my community to take from... its just my idea of who is right and who is wrong doesnt seem to match up with canadas official stance...

if people like me stop having reasons to behave there will be major change...

and honestly, im getting tired of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Hey dude, not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that the forum as a whole seems to be doing that of late.
    Well, this is a kung fu forum where most people do NOT really practice TCMAs. So what do they have to say to someone like me who actually practices authentic Kung Fu?
    I mean even they get tired of cluelessly blabbing about "functionality" of MMA and the apparent "none existance" of the Internals.

So yes, if you have nothing to say, then read the posts and try to learn something. That is what such forums are for, by the way.

As for politics, most people here are even more clueless about the real politics of the world, then they are about kung fu.

All I do is present an alternative point of view about politics and the world power structure. Looking at the number of views as regards my threads, one can see that enough people read them.

Once they do, then I am happy as they can have an alternative source of info as regards world events that effect their lives. They can then make up their own minds to what is what.

So, I do not post here so as to "impress" some politically clueless military, or the many ex-militaries (who are mostly indoctrinated cannon fodder), as there are many other silent visitors to forums such as this that happen to be intelligent.

By the way, I am not here to "impress" the pseudo intellectuals either. Those people live in an intellectual cocoon of their own making that insulates them from actual reality that takes them outside of their cosey, yet illusionary comfort zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    So far it's made for much more interesting threads.
    Rubbing each other's testicles, metaphorically speaking, that is, within your imaginary comfort zones, will always be more fun than reading posts by people who know more than you.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-18-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    its only that simple if you dont care about truly being free... if the illusion of freedom is enough for you, then you should be laughing...
    but what happens when some d1ck with authority targets you for reasons that arent very legit? it happens all the time to all sorts of people... maybe being a middle class whiteboy blinds you to that david, but it happens so so often...

personally, im tired of watching my human rights being turned into privileges i have to earn...

and not to sound narcissistic about it, but everyone is lucky that people like me are relatively calm about it all... if i didnt have things i care about around me that i feel the need to protect i would be an absolute menace... taking what i want, when i want from who i want... in my case i prolly wouldnt be too aggressive towards people i consider inoscent... and of course there are more than enough guilty people in my community to take from... its just my idea of who is right and who is wrong doesnt seem to match up with canadas official stance...

if people like me stop having reasons to behave there will be major change...

and honestly, im getting tired of the game...
    It has nothing to do with any of that.

In my best star wars voice I say "search your feelings".

Do you honestly believe the world is a worse place? Do you honestly not think things are getting better? If not, then I would point to the mounds of evidence that it is in fact much better and that the delusions that are in place are the ones that lead to hate, bitterness, greed, tragedy etc.

Go beyond what you read, go deeper and you'll see that I'm speaking the truth.

All the word you get is designed to incite emotion in you. It is easiest to rile someone as opposed to have them undertake to understand the true state of things.

Hundreds of Millions of people have been lifted from poverty in the last 25 years, technology has advanced to a point where education is available to most anyone who seeks it. Despots and dictators are in the midst of taking a tumble right now and we are seeing the beginnings of global democracy.

You can communicate with anyone anywhere on the planet within moments. You can get anywhere within hours.

NONE of that was true when I was 12 years old. the most ignorance one can have is to say that the world is worse. It really isn't.

If you want the dry version of why, the WHO, IMF, UN and our own country have stats that can historically show a trend of growth and education that is unparalleled in history.

you don't honestly think youthful anger is any sort of a threat do you? It is actually expected and you are in a demograph that is purposefully targeted!

I can explain more if you like.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It has nothing to do with any of that.

In my best star wars voice I say "search your feelings".

Do you honestly believe the world is a worse place? Do you honestly not think things are getting better? If not, then I would point to the mounds of evidence that it is in fact much better and that the delusions that are in place are the ones that lead to hate, bitterness, greed, tragedy etc.

Go beyond what you read, go deeper and you'll see that I'm speaking the truth.

All the word you get is designed to incite emotion in you. It is easiest to rile someone as opposed to have them undertake to understand the true state of things.

Hundreds of Millions of people have been lifted from poverty in the last 25 years, technology has advanced to a point where education is available to most anyone who seeks it. Despots and dictators are in the midst of taking a tumble right now and we are seeing the beginnings of global democracy.

You can communicate with anyone anywhere on the planet within moments. You can get anywhere within hours.

NONE of that was true when I was 12 years old. the most ignorance one can have is to say that the world is worse. It really isn't.

If you want the dry version of why, the WHO, IMF, UN and our own country have stats that can historically show a trend of growth and education that is unparalleled in history.

you don't honestly think youthful anger is any sort of a threat do you? It is actually expected and you are in a demograph that is purposefully targeted!

I can explain more if you like.
    We are at the beginnings of what could be World War 3, with the US and the "Allies" fighting invented wars on various fronts where 100s of thousands have died and thousands have been maimed, while the people of the "free world" are less free than they were just a few decades ago, and somehow you post a message that says everything is rosey and fine.......

You live in a political cuckoo land, but as long as you are happy......

Here's some facts via Scott Young (scotthyoung.com) and they are drawn from a study by a fella named Easterbrook.

Ready?
    Income. The middle class today are wealthier (in terms of real dollars’ buying power) than the rich only a century ago.

Environment. Aside for greenhouse gases, Easterbrook shows that virtually all forms of pollution and environmental damage are in decline in the west. CFCs, industrial pollutants, lead in gasoline, just to name a few.

Crime. After peaking in the 1980s, violent crime is down significantly in the United States.

Class Divide. The richest may have more money, but the lifestyle they can buy (travel, home ownership, air conditioning, etc.) are no longer restricted to a minority of the population.

World Poverty. Although some pockets of the world continue to stagnate, the overall reduction in global poverty should be celebrated.

Education. More people are going to school than ever before, Easterbrook argues. And college degrees are now open to more people, rather than just the elite class.

Health Care. Sure, there may be flaws in any system, however people are living longer and healthier lives than before. Easterbrook claims that most diseases worldwide (AIDS is a notable exception) are in decline, and have been for years.

Prejudice. The leader of the United States is black. Even if prejudice still exists, keep in mind that over half a century ago, men like Obama hadn’t even secured voting rights. Gay marriage may be a hot political topic now, but if you compare that to a few decades earlier where ****sexuality was illegal, and it is easier to see the march of progress.

Even if you disagree with a few of Easterbrook’s claims, or argue that a few of his his perceived improvements are actually regressions, it’s hard to deny the overall picture: the world is getting better.
    Take your cynical eyes out and have a good look around you. A real good look.
    Look at yourself, your own circumstance and situation. Look at it!

You see?

By the way, there is a lot a lot a lot of research and evidence that fully supports Easterbrook's presentation.

Maybe if you invested time in learning to take a beating you would adjust your views accordingly. You aren't threatened, you aren't being shot at, you aren't hungry, you aren't sick and infirm with no hope. None of you are. No person that sits at a computer punching in crackpot theories about this conspiracy or that is hurting and in my view they are out of touch. Seriously out of touch as they go to the store and fill their guts then sedate themselves in front of their tvs.

But you can't legislate against stupid. remain vigilante to the unrighteous and be upright. the world is getting better every day. So yeah, WAKE UP! lol

that's what they like to say isn't it? It's funny that these folks fail to recognize that it is they who are sleeping and wasting their own time while the world moves forward without them.

sit in your soup of cynicism, you can keep it. the rest of us will just deal with things for you.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 05-19-2011 at 05:21 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.