Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why wwe wrestling needs more reviews...

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Ignorance is saying the Federal Reserve is a private corporation.

You didn't say who controls it, you said it's a private corporation. Period. And you were wrong.

And I'm not whining, just showing the best example I have of you refusing to admit you were wrong on something.

I said you refuse to admit when you're wrong, then I backed it up with proof so people like LamesC can see what he is dealing with. And if he didn't believe me at first, he can see now you still refuse to admit you were wrong when you called the Federal Reserve a "private corporatation".
    Hang on, now. Why am I getting called "LamesC?"

I'm not Lame...
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Another thing is that it is only a matter of time before this madness starts projecting itself from the spectacle of other blood sports, in particular mma. I think with all the bloodshed there that is not ketchup packets squished into ones forehead a la wwe a serious eye will be turned towards further regulation of mma as a sport.
    You really to type/talk out your *** don't you.

MMA is already regulated as a combative sport. And MMA welcomes regulation. Dana White actually pushed for it back when they were unregulated because it gives the sport legitimacy. It makes sure the rules are universal, the referees and judges are licensed, a doctor is present at the fights, the promoters are bonded so the fighters get paid and insured, and the fighters pass a physical and drug tests.

All Hail Lucas Caesar!!!

Now fight to the death!!!

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.