Thread: Fook you Nebraska!

Fook you Nebraska!

I just screened an illegal alien that has an outstanding warrant for Sexual Assault 1st Degree on a Child. Bad, bad person.

And the department from Nebraska refuses to extradite this dirt bag! He failed to appear for court on it, but they're just gonna let it slide.

Real nice, guys. Go **** yourselves.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    I just screened an illegal alien that has an outstanding warrant for Sexual Assault 1st Degree on a Child. Bad, bad person.

And the department from Nebraska refuses to extradite this dirt bag! He failed to appear for court on it, but they're just gonna let it slide.

Real nice, guys. Go **** yourselves.
    Maybe they are holding him for crimes he has done in Nebraska?
    Not sure how it works, but each state would get their piece of him on a first come/first serve basis isn't it?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Maybe they are holding him for crimes he has done in Nebraska?
    Not sure how it works, but each state would get their piece of him on a first come/first serve basis isn't it?
    ? Huh?

No. I'm in Northwest Arkansas. I screened an illegal alien for Immigration today. The guy has an outstanding warrant for Failure to Appear on Sexual Assault 1st Degree on a Child out of Nebraska.

We called the department and they decided they didn't want to extradite on that charge. The only other charge he has is the Immigration detainer I placed on him.

Nebraska is letting a suspected child molester go because they're too lazy and cheap to spend the money to transport him. Again, they can go **** themselves.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

? Huh?

No. I'm in Northwest Arkansas. I screened an illegal alien for Immigration today. The guy has an outstanding warrant for Failure to Appear on Sexual Assault 1st Degree on a Child out of Nebraska.

We called the department and they decided they didn't want to extradite on that charge. The only other charge he has is the Immigration detainer I placed on him.

Nebraska is letting a suspected child molester go because they're too lazy and cheap to spend the money to transport him. Again, they can go **** themselves.
    ah, ok, sorry. I thought it was you who was trying to bring him in from Nebraska.

my bad.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

anti freeze tastes pretty good, get him a lime milk shake
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

? Huh?

Freaking Asholes..

As for this scum bag, ..... accidents do happen to and from holding cells..