Thread: A little something I created

A little something I created

I made this movie in flash. Thought y'all might enjoy it. Here's the url: http://www.atlchai.org/yastudents/02...ickdeath3.html . Don't start with c r a p about it not being real kung fu, its just a movie I made up for fun and for a class (web design).
    Zvika

Come on! I wanted some feedback so I can make it better.
    Zvika

Cool.

Can you maybe have them change positions. One pushes, the other steps back letting them pass and then steps in, stuff like that.

But cool.

OK. I'm trying to make it more detailed, so I can try to do that - it will take a week or two though, this is quite tedious.
    Zvika

Pretty Cool!!

Maybe you could add some backflips,multiple opponents or weapons.

Also add some grappling type moves: Rear choke,Juji-game,etc.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

cool movie man! i study web-design also and can appreaciate how long it took

i dunno how you can make it better? maybe some more side to side movement? or even jumping? Did you ever see that stick man movie that was going about? kinda cool

anyway,
    easy,

david

you made this in flash eh?... If you have poser try importing some pre made 3d people and use them instead.
    Also add some blood, lots of blood. Have some ones head get kicked off or somthing.
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

Thanks for the input. I'll try to get to it during the next week. I put up the url when I get it done (hopefully my teacher wont kill me for "wasting time")
    Zvika

Dezhen

you mean the one by that sohu guy? Yeah I've seen it too many times to count. It's classic.

I just realized I can put kung fu forms into flash as well. That would be interesting to try to do.............
    Zvika

unless its what you're going for...

looks good.
    on the last fall just before he gets stomped, the black fighter looks like he falls through the floor. maybe give him some white space between him and the floor like on the first fall. otherwise its pretty cool. i remember trying to program a basketball guy in high school (before flash) and couldn't get the backboard to stop disappearing when the ball hit it.

Wang Si Zhong

i liked when he broke his knee and then stomped on his head, the rest of the action didn't realy do it for me.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

very nice!

If you want to draw it out more, you could have the black guy sweep kick the red guy after he gets his head stomped(i like the head stomp).

Talking that's dope when he stomps the knee

then steps on his head.....you gotta put some funny dialog init,with the cartoon-smokecloud,dialog boxes..

NOW I've got my work cut out for me, but its ok y'all, now I wont waste all of my time trying to put a kung fu form into flash. Thanks a ton Y'all, I really appreciate it.
    Zvika

Looks like I have my project for the rest of year... lol, thanks again
    Zvika