Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
Waterquan is another subhuman who has been put on ignore.

Subhumans are creatures who cannot man up and be known as real people.

Lets get real, all these trolls are forum members here who have multiple accounts, you can see who has multiple accounts when you look down at the bottom of the main screen, and when you see a name with a plus sign next to it, that is the sign that there are multiple accounts coming from that computer.

really disgusting that people are as two faced as that.

makes me sick thinking that there are people here that will hide and snipe at people and then come back as their respectable forum screen name and poo poo their evil alter ego.

seems we have a lot of toolbags who are seriously shen disturbed.
Well, there will be no plus sign against my name then. Although, it is fascinating how people come to think that it's so unbelievable that people don't accept what they say that there can be no more than one such person... they must all be the same person.

I am fascinated by the mechanics of false bravery. A door that is always open, but never gone out of. A famous name, that no one knows what it is famous for - only, that that's who the cheques should be addressed to. A fight history that exists only in the future, and yet is the basis for a reputation in the present.

Yes, your name is known. But us subhumans don't need names - you have already named us 'subhuman' - and on numerous occasions you have threatend to commit violence against us. I think I see just who you are - the real you, behind the name and the mythology... I have you in my eye. Even if I was stood in front of you, you, on the other hand, would not see me at all, sir.