Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nice Chinna Vid

More evidence that competitors on the ground are trying as hard as they can to break arms and that the only thing that saves the opponent is realizing he's in a no win situation and needs to tap and what happens when he (or she) doesn't tap in time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFDm9rrQl_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXkVCwCBfyM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3bc_1208613792

No one is really arguing against there being dynamic submissions on the ground. They're arguing that, in the low percentage use in standing, it's absolutely required.

If you're lonely, apply your own mantra, I'm sure you are familiar with where to find a high school wrestler who can easily defeat your brand of loneliness.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Fine, you make a valid point.
    Just because I find you argumentative and and not able to grasp common sense that everyone else seems to understand, doesn't mean you don't have a right to express your view point.
    Point taken.
    It just seems to be a pattern with you ( arguing for what seems to be just for the sake of arguing) and I have had more complaints about that than I care to mention.

He's not merely expressing a viewpoint.

He's being contentious for its own sake.

Ban...(again)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    He's not merely expressing a viewpoint.

He's being contentious for its own sake.

Ban...(again)
    No, if I was being contentious for it's own sake, you would see me in almost all the threads. As it is I only post in threads in which I have an opinion, one way or the other.

Also, if I was being contentious simply for it's own sake I would start a bunch of threads also, which is something else I rarely do.

Maybe we need a handicap bulletin board for him!

Like the "Special Olympics" the "Special Kung Fu Forum"

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    No, if I was being contentious for it's own sake, you would see me in almost all the threads. As it is I only post in threads in which I have an opinion, one way or the other.

Also, if I was being contentious simply for it's own sake I would start a bunch of threads also, which is something else I rarely do.
    Or you might constantly argue things people aren't actually saying.

Or, you might make new handles for trolling forums, like a little kid.

Grow up, moron.

Oooh, I called you a name, go tell the mods, two-faced little prat!

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Compare to the folllowing Chin Na 2 men form, what's the difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4LVjwPGhQg
    each move is the end move.

in order for show and tell

they were modified for safety

and transit into counter etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Or you might constantly argue things people aren't actually saying.

Or, you might make new handles for trolling forums, like a little kid.

Grow up, moron.

Oooh, I called you a name, go tell the mods, two-faced little prat!
    prat? I think you mean sprot.

I mean if we're gonna use Englishman colloquialisms and all...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Compare to the folllowing Chin Na 2 men form, what's the difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4LVjwPGhQg
    The difference is the first one is real live response,..... and the second one is two man choreographed dance.

If you don't know the difference between rehearsed and not rehearsed, what can we say!
    "Special Kung Fu Forum" for you.

Quote Originally Posted by YiQuanOne View Post
    The difference is the first one is real live response,..... and the second one is two man choreographed dance.

If you don't know the difference between rehearsed and not rehearsed, what can we say!
    "Special Kung Fu Forum" for you.
    Dude, his question is a learning opportunity for people, not a query.
    Perhaps you need remedial reading comprehension? lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I don't know why you guys are trying to twist this video into two over muscled meat heads running into each other trying to show who is stronger is a demonstration of any kind of skill.

Those videos just looks like rockem sockem robots. No one having anykind of root or stability. Is that why they always go to the ground so much because they don't have good balance.

Wrestling is a sport, where size and weight and muscle are the prime factors, if you see the video the old guy is not trying to over power the younger bigger guy.

Also the bozo guys that say it looks like he does this wrong and that wrong, you guys are clueless. Ya, if the old man tried to fight you with his strength you could do those stupid moves ,and also if he just stood there like a dumb monkey and did not react then those dumb wrestling moves might work.

I can see most of you guys have never met a guy with skill.
    haha really? lol. I can't express the stupidity of this statement.

wrestled for many years and I can say that weight plays a factor but skill plays a more front seat role. I've seen 150lbers take down guys around 300lbs with ease repeatedly. And it wasn't a match up of brawn and muscle. It was skill. If your going to comment on wrestling at least know WTF your talking about.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    prat? I think you mean sprot.

I mean if we're gonna use Englishman colloquialisms and all...
    I do wish to be gentlemanly about it. Gentleman to manatee molester, in a sporting manner, obviously. Queensbury rules and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    haha really? lol. I can't express the stupidity of this statement.

wrestled for many years and I can say that weight plays a factor but skill plays a more front seat role. I've seen 150lbers take down guys around 300lbs with ease repeatedly. And it wasn't a match up of brawn and muscle. It was skill. If your going to comment on wrestling at least know WTF your talking about.
    Sorry, I forgot, tripping some one takes a lot of skill or making a kamikaze run at someone's legs by jumping in head first is a little more skillful too.

But it would be hard to teach the 300 lb guy that, but then would it still work for the 150 lb guy ?.

I have noticed that the strikers are winning more in the MMA fights.

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post

"Exhibit A"
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    "Exhibit A"
    B, C, D and E as well I would say with a cursory glance over the last few weeks...
    Kung Fu is good for you.