Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Massacre in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Jamieson,

Here is Colonel Allen West (now a Congressman from Florida) explaining why Muslims attack us. Colonel West served in the Army in Iraq and was a civilian advisor in Afghanistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k
    Yeah, so t hat makes sense. I'll listen to a guy who is into killing others about why a religious variant wants to kill us all. LOL, right!

You don't think he's actually being truthful do you? You don't think he isn't guided in what he says?

He's spouting lies and crap. Why do YOU think Al-Q attacked? YOU, not some shill for the US Gov. His word is worthless from that standpoint alone. Why? Because he IS their enemy and therefore cannot be trusted to be even slightly objective.

Truth is this:

- saudi terrorists crash a plane into the wtc.

- w decides it's a good idea to invade Iraq.

- The rest of the world wonders what the hell happened to America and proceeds to spend 8 years watching a pretty crazy administration do a lot of really crazy things that eventually led us all to where we sit now!

- We spend more than a decade trying to figure out this huge cluster hump

- more nonsense, more military industrial congressional complex CRAP

-?

-hopefully and end to the nonsense. starting with a flush out in the GOP party. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    LMFAO!!! So you're now saying that though the show was taped, that doesn't explain why the news on that show was out of date.
    It wasn't a rerun, disrespectful moron, it was aired when the factual information it contained was incorrect, and either no one at Fox caught it, or cared. News show are constantly in the position of needing to tweek recorded programs.

Since you have proven, once again, to be incapable of debate, I'll leave you with this. I'd source it, but that would leave you nothing to whine hypocritically about. The State Department seems to think this source worth viewing.

The bulk of the supporters of Islamic political movements in the Middle East do not self identify as particularly pious in regards to Islam. Their habits do not conform to either extreme ideologies or outward, serious displays that most serious Muslims consider signs of piety in Islam. Conversely, those who do identify as devout Muslims, who do display behaviors associated with Islam, are less likely to be involved in Islamic political movements than their less devout counterparts. This is because the popularity of Islamic political movements is not primarily due to their Islamic overtones, but because they are quite literally the only political force in the Middle East that has any impact on the far right ruling parties. Because the left in the Middle East was wiped out as a viable political force during the Cold War, because the far right ruling parties have largely without exception erased any election they lost and locked up their rivals, citizens have no single way to influence the politics of their region EXCEPT radical Islam. So that the far right ruling parties, at this point, are very likely unable to establish more moderate democratic institutions, because their own extreme conduct(and our support of it over too long a span) deprived them of the ability to lose an election and not risk losing state stability.

Your view of Islam is based on a medium that cannot rise above the middle school level. That is not an insult of the medium: it is what the medium requires.

End of my part of this debate, you disrespectful moron.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Yeah, so t hat makes sense. I'll listen to a guy who is into killing others about why a religious variant wants to kill us all. LOL, right!

You don't think he's actually being truthful do you? You don't think he isn't guided in what he says?
    Why do you ask questions if you're just going to argue with the answers?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    He's spouting lies and crap. Why do YOU think Al-Q attacked? YOU, not some shill for the US Gov. His word is worthless from that standpoint alone. Why? Because he IS their enemy and therefore cannot be trusted to be even slightly objective.
    No, actually he is an educated man, an officer in the US Army, and a US Congressman. Of course I've seen you dismiss Drake's opinions/facts about the Middle East despite his experiences over there, so I'm not surprised.

You know what, why don't you just tell us the answers to everything and save us the hassle of posting. After all, no matter who answers your questions you'll just insult them and say how they don't know what they are tlaking about anyway. Unless of course they agree with you, then they are brilliant people.

As to why I say they attacked us, I answered that a few posts ago.

Now let me fix the rest of your foolishness and lies:

Truth is this:

- Muslim terrorists crash a plane into the wtc.

- Bush, the UN, and the US Congress decides it's a good idea to invade Iraq.

- Some of the free world agrees with us and sends troops. The United Kingdom, Australia, Romania, El Salvador, Estonia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Albania, Ukraine, Denmark, Czech Republic, South Korea, Japan, Tonga, Aizerbaijan, Singapore, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonai, Latvia, Poland, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Mongolia, Georgia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Italy, Norway, Hungary, Netherlands, Portugal, New Zealand, Thailand, Philippines, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Spain, Nicaragua, and Iceland all send troops to support the mission.

- We spend less than a decade and kill Saddam Hussein and Osama bin-Laden and many other high ranking Al-Quaida leaders.

-hopefully and end to the nonsense, starting with flushing you and your made up facts from the site.

Source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multina...Iraq_2003-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    It wasn't a rerun, disrespectful moron, it was aired when the factual information it contained was incorrect, and either no one at Fox caught it, or cared. News show are constantly in the position of needing to tweek recorded programs.
    I didn't say it was a re-run. I said it was taped. And please stop calling names. I don't do it, so I'd like you to show the same respect.

Since you have proven, once again, to be incapable of debate, I'll leave you with this.
    I'm actually answering questions and providing sources. Isn't that what's done in a debate? Also, I'm not calling names, you are. And I don't believe that is done in debates.

Your view of Islam is based on a medium that cannot rise above the middle school level. That is not an insult of the medium: it is what the medium requires.
    Actually Colonel West summed up the religion quite well. Did you watch that video link of him I provided?

End of my part of this debate, you disrespectful moron.
    And even more name-calling from the liberals on this site. Aren't you above that? Can't you rise above middle school insults?

you right wingers are passive aggresive pusies. you have wet dreams about genocide but are too scared to embrace it.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-27-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC