Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims want to build a mosque near your house? No problem, lets go pig racing

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    So you have a wife and money? Great, you can take my challenge and prove how intolerant us redneck, red State people are and how accepting of others Muslims are!

It's easy. On your next vacation, head to the Gulf Coast. Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida all have beaches on it. You know, all these backwards Red States. Now have your wife wear a bikini or a one-piece bathing suit. Tell her to go up to the first cop, lifeguard, etc and ask how they are doing. And be sure to tape it. Now head to a beach in Saudi Arabia. Have your wife wear the same thing she wore on the Gulf Coast and have her ask the first cop, lifeguard, etc how they are doing. And be sure to tape it. If the rednecks are more intolerant than the Muslims, I'll pay for the vacation, and throw my 2007 modded Mustang GT in too. It's in excellent shape, has full maintenance records, and has never been smoked in (cigarettes). It runs mid-12s in good weather. Care to take up the challenge?
    DJ's wife is black. I'd wager he'd be in more danger in Alabama than in Baghdad.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I've seen nihilists from Arab countries doing this, but as it is contrary to the teachings of the Koran to do so, I would not consider your shadowy enemy muslims, anymore than I would consider Aryan nation a Christian organization.
    What about all the people who dance in the streets after 9-11 type attacks? What about the high percentages of muslims in Britain who say they SUPPORT suicide bombings? Are they ALL just nihilists and misunderstanders of the Koran? By your logic, soon there won't be many true Muslims left.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    DJ's wife is black. I'd wager he'd be in more danger in Alabama than in Baghdad.
    From what I've read of the Iraq war, the Iraqis were murderously prejudiced against blacks.

It demands great spiritual resilience not to hate even the hater whose foot is on your neck, and an even greater miracle of perception and charity not to teach your child to hate.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    What about all the people who dance in the streets after 9-11 type attacks? What about the high percentages of muslims in Britain who say they SUPPORT suicide bombings? Are they ALL just nihilists and misunderstanders of the Koran? By your logic, soon there won't be many true Muslims left.
    These "true" muslims you speak of. Are they anything like true Christians at all? You know, the ones who call for their destruction?

Perspective is hugely important and resisting the urge to slap a label on an entire group of people.

there are all kinds who revel in destruction. There were all sorts of people who danced in the streets I suppose. I don't think that had much to do with their religion so much as their perception of Americas role in the world and how many feel that America has overstepped their boundaries.

For a great many people, it was mere karma.
    For others it was horrifying. the more oblivious you are about what your government is doing probably correlates directly to how horrified you were by the event.

I think we should put it behind us, heal, move on and keep moving on. War not included. Or as little conflict as possible.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You have no kids, but you are perfectly willing to force your opinion on how to raise them on people who do...
    BS. I don't care how someone raises their kids, as long is it does not affect my "pusrsuit of happiness".

Lets say you're at a movie and a child is screaming at the top of its lungs during the movie. Do you complain, talk to the parents, etc or do you say, "Well that's how they raise their kids so I can't force my opinion on them"?
    Last edited by BJJ-Blue; 08-10-2011 at 05:58 AM.

These "true" muslims you speak of. Are they anything like true Christians at all? You know, the ones who call for their destruction?
    You see Rett, those Muslims you spoke of "dont count".

Great!!! Then I'm sure he is chomping at the bit to take my challenge and get his free vacation and muscle car!

You know MK, you are a work of art. You bash one religion because they don't want you to be able to buy alcohol on Sundays, but you defend a 'religion' that forces women to dress like this at the beach:

I've seen nihilists from Arab countries doing this, but as it is contrary to the teachings of the Koran to do so, ...
    Wrong again.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" Quran (8:12)

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority" Quran (3:151)

"And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah" Quran (8:39)

"And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy." Quaran (8:59-60)

"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." Quaran (9:5)

I think that should be enough to prove you wrong on yet another thing. But if you want more Quaran passages calling for violnece, murder, terrorism, etc, I have even more.

You know MK, you are a work of art. You bash one religion because they don't want you to be able to buy alcohol on Sundays, but you defend a 'religion' that forces women to dress like this at the beach:
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue
    I don't care how someone raises their kids, as long is it does not affect my "pusrsuit of happiness".
    hmmmmmm........
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

lol @ the hick trying to cherry pick the Koran.

Dude, you are parading your idiotic prejudices as if they were ok.
    They're not really you know.

what you are doing is in fact by any scripture, evil.
    You are doing the devils work by causing discourse among mere men.

Therefore, It's safe to brand you as a satanist and the only reason you attack Islam is because you hate god and you hate peace.

meh. I know what's what and you should invest time into understanding.

say, you wouldn't have an electric car would you? And, you're paying for the vacation? Awesome! I can't wait to go on my all expenses paid trip to the middle east to have a look at the love and light that exists within Islam!

BTW, that's the most Christian offer you've made so far!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

hmmmmmm........
    One is about Gov't laws and the other isnt.

You still didn't explain why you defend a religion that makes women wear black tents at the beach.

FYI, I'm against "Blue Laws" and I'd be against laws banning kids from movie theaters. It should be up to the liquor store and movie theater owners on those issues. That's consistancy.

lol @ the hick trying to cherry pick the Koran.
    So those verses "dont count" either.

Let's do a little more "cherry picking":

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Quaran (9:29)

"And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!" Quaran (9:30)

"O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." Quaran (9:38-39)

"O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." Quaran (9:123)

"If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." Quaran (33:60-62)

Man, that vile book sure has alot of cherries in it. Do you need even more, or are do these "count"?

You still didn't explain why you defend a religion that makes women wear black tents at the beach.
    If those women are dumb enough to follow it, I don't give a sh1t what they do.

"Women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak, but should be submissive, as the law also says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

"Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a disgrace to him, but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her as a covering." (1 Corinthians 11:13-15)

"If any man takes a wife, and goes in on her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, 'I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin..." (Deuteronomy 22:13,14)

"But if ... evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..." (Deuteronomy 22:20,21)